You can type here any text you want

Patrick at Precision can you look at this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Been chasing an smoking issue this summer. I have gone peice by peice. Pulled the turbo over a week ago and put it up in this position. Looked tonight and think I found it. Anyone else have an opinion? Please feel free to post.

Attachments

• turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 478
Would this be a good example of oil making its way into the exhaust? I haven't looked close at it to see how it got in this area. Was cleaning up the shop saw the oil snapped a picture and kept on cleaning. Downpipe didn't seem to have any oil build up?:confused:

i believe so. suprised it showed oil there with it sitting like that. doesnt take much oil to smoke.

It definitely looks like you have some issues. Looks like oil is leaking out of the chra into the turbine side. Just so you know, the Garrett water cooled dual ball bearing center cartridges are non rebuildable. The cartridge must be replaced if there is internal damage.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we (PTE) no longer offer or carry the water cooled dual ball bearing Garrett center sections. You would need to contact a Garrett Performance Distributor like Limit Engineering and see if they can repair it for you. I'm sure Chopper could take care of it, they are a stocking Garrett Performance Distributor.

Wish I had some better answers for you.

Patrick

Turbo

RUQWFNF??? are you legit? You owe your best friend or say so money???? Are you man enough to pay me?? to be exact $3875 dollar. Are you going to pay me? I gave you a stage 2 motor and no return??????????

RUQWFNF??? are you legit? You owe your best friend or say so money???? Are you man enough to pay me?? to be exact $3875 dollar. Are you going to pay me? I gave you a stage 2 motor and no return??????????

?????? You sure you have the right guy ?

I had no idea Patrick posts here. Ive talked to you a few times on the phone. :)

Back