Powerlogger software updates now up

I don't see the boost alarm on v 1.3.11

I noticed that it took several right clicks of the mouse for it to show up. I even closed PLC out and opened again with a few more clicks needed. I do not know if there is a certain area that will trigger it to go ding and then you right click and drag it around.

Mike

Guess I got lucky. Worked first click for me. Cool feature. I will use it for sure

Not working on mine.

Probably for good reason. I don't see it anywhere on the enhancements list. The knock gauge has an alarm, but not boost.

on the screen with all the gauges right click on the boost gauge several times and hold and it will move a red bar

Nope I am not mistaken. I know for a fact there Is. When I get home I will post a picture

here

here it is, my bad it was knock not boost sorry.

untitled-4.jpg

LMFAO. my bad. sorry knock. i was going off what i remember seeing late last night :)

you can subscribe to that thread if you want to get notifications.

but today's flurry of postings were to chase an elusive bug that was occurring on one guy's computer.

1.3.16 is not really different than the one posted at the top of the thread (1.3.11).

All 'finished' versions will be posted at the top of the thread.

Bob

you can subscribe to that thread if you want to get notifications.

but today's flurry of postings were to chase an elusive bug that was occurring on one guy's computer.

1.3.16 is not really different than the one posted at the top of the thread (1.3.11).

All 'finished' versions will be posted at the top of the thread.

Bob

thanks just joined and posted!!! on 1.3.16 i can only get 17 to 18 frames per second on the 1.3.11 i got 25