You can type here any text you want

Prasad, Keith, Jeremy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Just wanted to say thanks for getting those seats across the state of Iowa;) Prasad took the time out of his day to go pick up some seats for some weirdo he's never met that lives by the tip of south dakota:eek: Jeremy and keith, hope you guys had a good time:cool: We need to plan some more of these! I suppose I'll have to let hang out with us from now on:rolleyes: Just like all women, she's more fun when she's drinkin:biggrin: We should have taken pictures

Had a great time myself.....too bad I'm so old though....:eek:

That's whatcha get from the Turbo Farm West.....;)

87 Turbo T

42,000 mile virgin.

...some show, and ALL GO!!

You are gonna like pourin money into this one. You actually notice the mods on these cars:tongue:

Just wanted to say thanks for getting those seats across the state of Iowa;) Prasad took the time out of his day to go pick up some seats for some weirdo he's never met that lives by the tip of south dakota:eek: Jeremy and keith, hope you guys had a good time:cool: We need to plan some more of these! I suppose I'll have to let hang out with us from now on:rolleyes: Just like all women, she's more fun when she's drinkin:biggrin: We should have taken pictures

Anytime Jesse, you know we are all brothers when it comes to these cars and we take care of each other. One of these days we all need to get together and just hang out.

Prasad:cool:

F*CK THOSE SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And your GN seats Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And Troy's Astroroof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my luggage, and the Ceran Wrap, and the snow, and the stupid drivers, and my Sport Trac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:

Just kidding man! Anytime my brotha! You know me....like Keith says......I'm everywhere!:biggrin:

One of these days we all need to get together and just hang out.

Prasad:cool:

I'm sure that day will come soon.

F*CK THOSE SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And your GN seats Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And Troy's Astroroof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my luggage, and the Ceran Wrap, and the snow, and the stupid drivers, and my Sport Trac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:

Just kidding man! Anytime my brotha! You know me....like Keith says......I'm everywhere!:biggrin:

I told Jenn about the tires. She says "That's great but we have to go pick them up" :eek: I said "OK, when are we going?:biggrin: All she said was that it can't be this weekend. Soooo...........next weekend:confused:;):rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head! Gotta go to my progress thread to get the details of my misadventure tonight:biggrin: Like Jenn, it's juicy;)

Back