Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Crank tomorrow maybe you'll get it this coming weekend, then i can come down n show ya how to drive it.

Whats the word man??? burnouts in the Blue car this weekend??? i got a nice TA to bring down with me. :confused:

Whats the word man??? burnouts in the Blue car this weekend??? i got a nice TA to bring down with me. :confused:

Brian called me today, said he had the crank back and next w/e would be good to get the car. :eek:

I knew you'd have let go of some of that stash and buy something.:p

ahhhh...you're giving me one. Nice! First a Buick and now a TA. Life is good. ;)

Brian called me Friday and said crank was back and he was gonna work on it this weekend. Said next weekend would be good to get it. :biggrin:

I had the oppritunity to see this car in person when I came to the shop to purchase some parts for my car. I have to admit it's as good as it looks in the pics. Yes someone did get a sweet car. Wished it could've been me. :frown: Oh well. I'm happy for whoever gets it.

The engine is pretty much reassembled. Brian, myself and my stepson to be worked on it most of today. Should have it in and test-fired tomorrow!