Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

you guys did what ive been trying to build for the past 5 years in a short amount of time. Good luck to whoever gets this monster.

I'd like to see some myself. :( Maybe someday we'll get a peek at it. :redface:

I'd like to see some myself. :( Maybe someday we'll get a peek at it. :redface:
With this ending over a month ago and you still have not seen or picked up your car yet? I would be going insane knowing that I won something and had to wait till who knows when to see it or pick it up...

Alot of members are dying to see it too..

Wow, I can't beleive that you don't have it yet. I know that there were some unforseen issues but I can't imagine the anticipatiation of waiting for it. Have you heard when it's going to be ready or seen any recent pictures?? I'd atleast like to see what the car looks like now even if it's not ready yet. I'm jonesin' for some update pics!!!!

I'm with you Stack I've been dyin to see pics, I dont know what the holdup is but Damn I'd be goin crazy!! :confused:

I have no clue as to when its going to be done or when I'll get pics.:confused: But rest assured...when I get them/it, y'all will be the first to know. :)

Guys I will take the pics my self tomorrow and post them. Everything is cool!

TurboG Hang in there buddy! Trust me, it will be worth the wait!!! It is a beautiful car!!!!!!!! If your tired of waiting I will be glad to take it lol!!!!!!!!! Daniel Ray

I know it's going to look great and everyone appreciates all the hard work and donations provided, but it's not the wait that would frustrate me, it's the lack of communication.

I was told last week that the engine had a slight knock to it and they pulled the motor back out. One of the rod bearings was slightly screwed and they sent the crank out to have it turned. That is all I know. I'm sure they are doing all they can...gotta remember that Brian's health is not the greatest right now. Get well Brian.....

Oh damn, this is the first ive heard of the motor being out. any idea what happened to it?? :confused: