Question on HP potential with new combo

NM Tom

Finally got my new engine done. I was just curious if anybody has a similar combo and what they get out of it?

.30 over 484 4.1 block, stock caps...no girdle
std size turbo crank\ stock 2 dot's
Champion irons
Champion ported stock intake
218\218 flat cam
60 pound injectors
6776 p-trim turbo\3500 stall
Precision stock mount IC
THDP

Will be running 100 octane street and 110+ at the track for safety. Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• DSCN8156.jpg
    DSCN8156.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 176
Should be able to go well into the 10's without too much fuss.

My similar combo with a 210/210 cam, 3.8L block and 75lb injectors ran 10.9 first time out.

You'll be replacing the block before you max out the combo.

That's what I was thinking...stock bottom end limit is around 500-550 right? (In perfect tune)

4.1s have weak decks. Odds are you'll crack the deck, usually on cylinder #4 before you have to worry about the bottom end.

4.1s have weak decks. Odds are you'll crack the deck, usually on cylinder #4 before you have to worry about the bottom end.

Any idea at what HP level that starts to show up? I'm not looking to push the engine hard and get the most power, but I would like to get as much as I safely can get out of it. I like the idea of de-tuning and still getting allot of power.

Mid to low 11s is where they were cracking on me. I know people have been faster with them but its just a matter of time.

That's what I was thinking...stock bottom end limit is around 500-550 right? (In perfect tune)
More like 600 before the deck cracks and ****s the bed on the 4.1. I had a stock bottom end over 700hp on a 3.8 with plenty of time spent there before i cracked a piston on a nearly 150k engine.

Mid to low 11s is where they were cracking on me. I know people have been faster with them but its just a matter of time.

Posted before i read your post