Quickest & Fastest GN Running a Completely Stock Engine on Alky & Mods?

Black Air

What's The Quickest & Fastest GN Running A Completely Stock Engine On Pump Gas Alky & Mods meaning External engine Bolt Ons?
What's The Combination Of Parts For A Given E.T?
Anything outside the engine like INJ, Turbo's , Cold Air Intake, MAFs, Intercoolers, Chips, Alky, Converters, Gears ect. All Mods To An Unopened Longblock.

I have a good freind 50,000 stock motor, 44 turbo 50lb inj,drivers to street race classes has gone 11.8 and consistantly 12.0 car!!!!

his name is Grant.

JD

What is considered a stock engine? Stock air box? 100% stock appearing? Stock longblock should be good for high 10's with bolt ons and boost in the low 30's

I can't get my spring stretched far enough on my rjc controller to get over 25psi with my TE44. Will tightening the actuator work or do I need a different boost controller? Either way, my longblock is stock short of the cam and WILL go 120mph this summer come hell or high water! It runs 11.6s all day on easy 1.6x 60's. I drive to and from the track... 91octane+booze on a conservative tune.

we4Mateo said:
I can't get my spring stretched far enough on my rjc controller to get over 25psi with my TE44. Will tightening the actuator work or do I need a different boost controller? Either way, my longblock is stock short of the cam and WILL go 120mph this summer come hell or high water! It runs 11.6s all day on easy 1.6x 60's. I drive to and from the track... 91octane+booze on a conservative tune.

You can just wire it closed the better the air the higher the boost.

You can just wire it closed the better the air the higher the boost.

I was PM'd that same idea and have been thinking the same myself, but I'm wondering where it'll stop? My boost gauge only goes to 30 and I'm not that comfortable with more than that level of boost. :eek: I still want to drive it home.

we4Mateo said:
I was PM'd that same idea and have been thinking the same myself, but I'm wondering where it'll stop? My boost gauge only goes to 30 and I'm not that comfortable with more than that level of boost. :eek: I still want to drive it home.

If the octane and tune is there the turbo won't be able to move enough mass flow to hurt it. It will probably spike to 30 or so then drop off as rpm climbs. With a mild cleaned up set of stock heads with stock valves and 212/212 I couldn't get over 24psi. The better the air the higher the
boost.

What is considered a stock engine? Stock air box? 100% stock appearing? Stock longblock should be good for high 10's with bolt ons and boost in the low 30's
STOCK WITH BOLT ONS & PUMP GAS WITH ALKY= Meaning an un opened as it came from the factory long block, stock heads, cam, bottom end ect. (Mods) can be headers, down pipe & exhuast, turbo,Cold Air Intake, throttle body, MAF, Intercooler, Alky ect.

I went 10.87@125 on an unopened engine on 93 and alky Boost right at 30 1.51 60ft.
AWESOME!!!! I'm looking to do exactly the same with my car on pump 91 & Alky. What Chip did you use and did you use a brake? if so what stall speed? What size Turbo ect? This is great :)

Very nice bro!

My rosewood limited went 11.36 on drag radials and pump gas with alky with an all stock long block. TE62 turbo, CAS V4, and 60# injectors

Sent from my Droid using Turbo Buick

Very nice bro!

Thanks man. The rest of the combo is CAS V4, RJC plate, Alkycontrol, upgraded fuel system, boxed LCA, Hellwig bar (same 60's as airbags), 255/60/15 MT ET Streets, built trans, shorty cold air, WB, scanmaster, 60s, Bailey Extender chip with LT1 MAF/trans, 3" RJC DP, good alternator set to 14.5volts, upgraded grounds, stock: rear, TB, intake, headers/crossover, brakes (vacuum boosted). And other miscellaneous doo-dads that don't affect performance. Not all of this is needed either. My Dutt neck intercooler worked well; I just always wanted a CAS V4 for my next turbo and one came up for sale. I never did 118+ before though and that was the only change so it may have helped. I use marginally less alky, but not much change.