You can type here any text you want

Reggie jacksons gnx long block on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

esm

I was just on ebay looking for buick parts and ect--- and there was a long block for sale on there for Reggie Jacksons long block from his GNX that he lost in a fire --- he has had the engine in storage for years from what the post says ---thought it was cool !!

I bought........

the rear end assy and exh from same car,
also have the turbo & exh manifolds,
have sold off the rear end,
but there are semi trailers full of stuff from the fire,
they are finally going thru the trailers to liquidate everything.
sad to see all the destroyed stuff.

I'm not sure if this guy is for real or not. I asked twice now for the VIN number off of the motor to check it out. He gave me the casting number first and has not replied at all for the follow up request.

How long has it been that Reggie jacksons car burned in a fire. I was in Las vegas last year and was at car museum that had a GNX from Reggie Jacksons.

Here are some pic

Sorry the sign pic is not that clear but if you look hard you can see his name.

Feb 2010 061.jpg

Feb 2010 059.jpg

Feb 2010 060.jpg

I have pics of the same car at the same museum. I think my pic of the board turned out just as bad but will have to try to find it...

I have pics of the same car at the same museum. I think my pic of the board turned out just as bad but will have to try to find it...

EDIT: I can make out "Hall of fame... Reggie Jackson..." I think it says he bought that one to replace the burnt one.

Reggie J had 2or 3 of them (GNX)

the guy selling the motor,if its the same guy, is legit, but not savy on all the numbers,
I'll see if I have his email address,

different guy

than who I purchased the rear end assy from,
but in the same area.

Hi,

I sent him an email regarding the vin #'s he replied with this-the pad near the trans house of the block reads 4HP452098,,, hope this helps. Thanks

Back