Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Haha!! I already have the directions saved in the GPS. I'm right at home on the 1/8 mile. That's all we have around here. I'm going to make a couple hits this spring and put the car away till NC time comes around. Heck I may load the car in April.:D I hope you can watch the new boost gauge, get on the two step and get launched fast enough to cut a decent light.;) I can't say much after the last years two no shows at BG and Reynolds.:rolleyes:

I'm not worried JD, PB is going to put you back on the trailer before I get a chance against you.

BTW, PB does not mean Peanut Butter

Even if you don't race to race, you can get all the experts there on alky to help you make some passes and get a better tune too. It's a great group of guys to hang with, and they are real street cars.

Id throw my hat in the ring but I got nothing for you guys hahahaha. I should be able to get some time off of work again. Looking forward to the trip again.

Id throw my hat in the ring but I got nothing for you guys hahahaha. I should be able to get some time off of work again. Looking forward to the trip again.

Would love to add your name to the list!!!!

Matt are you gonna try to make it???

JD

Well then you need to go! TAI is a fun bunch of racers that just want to have a good time.

I was there, just didn't bring my slow car LOL. I'll see if I can save the $1000 needed to get into the gates and race my car this coming year.

Guy's we race to HAVE FUN!!!!!

any and all are WELCOME to run the class if you don't know the rules

1.3 bolt turbo
2.weight, iron heads 3450 alum.heads 3550
3.on race day we all put 10 gallons of 93 from same gas station.
4.109 block

It is the KISS method Keep It Super Simple!!!!

JD

Guy's we race to HAVE FUN!!!!!

any and all are WELCOME to run the class if you don't know the rules

1.3 bolt turbo
2.weight, iron heads 3350 alum.heads 3450
3.on race day we all put 10 gallons of 93 from same gas station.

It is the KISS method Keep It Super Simple!!!!

JD

I thought it was 3450 for iron and 3550 for aluminum? If its that I'm stoked since I'm 3510 with me and a full tank.