Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

I'm going on a diet and the car is too.:p 3440lbs without me in the car. If I drop another 100lbs maybe I can get JD to check my tail lights.

You need to get your stories straight!!!!!

I would have said "Hell Yes!" about 2 hours ago. Now.... not so much. I finished putting the rebuilt turbo on the car, started the car and damn thing started pissing oil:eek: The fitting that attaches the braided oil line to the turbo cracked and started pissing oil all over the engine. The is from a PTE turbo saver for a Hot Air setup.

You can see the crack on the side
IMG_0406.JPG

Anybody have any track numbers for 2013? Too cold here. I wondered who's hit the track this year?

Well I went about three weeks ago to test out jamies hot air trans that I built and got a 1.50 60ft off the foot brake and ran a 6.64 @107 the boost was 21-22 Psi. I left after that since I don't have a cage . Lol.

I gotta say those Ptc non lock up convertors are different acting but they sure work. It's got me thinking about swapping out my 9-11

BTW jd. That was on small drag radial 255/60 mickey Thompson

I love racing a skinny tire Buick against...anything really...with huge tires and ripping a 1.5x 60'. They never see it coming. :D Congrats on getting it done!

I love racing a skinny tire Buick against...anything really...with huge tires and ripping a 1.5x 60'. They never see it coming. :D Congrats on getting it done!

Well I do surprise a few folks when I'm at the track since its a v6 on small tires and that i drive it to the track. Bust off 6.6x on a decent ft brake launch .

When I trans brake it it really gets noticed those mid 1.4 60's. Really gets them lol.

JD I think I will get to the track this week too. I haven't got a good launch yet since I fixed my exhaust leaks, all I know is at Dead Hookers in Dec I was spinning the slicks off the foot brake 3 times in a row. I think I got it spooling up well!