SD2/Powerlogger Pro general discussion

Post a log of it idling and cruising a little bit, warmed up.

I took these this morning. I spent some more time last night tuning, and it's getting closer.
I went WOT today, and it leaned out as RPM increased. I saw it as lean as 11.5 with the alky at 6.

Attachments

• cold start.dat
    90.1 KB · Views: 103
  • cruise.dat
    113.6 KB · Views: 104
Is 128 the perfect number for close loop operation on the SD2 chip , my numbers are a lot lower than that to get it in target range of afr , that's telling me why am I so rich or does it not work that way

All of those BLM cells you're seeing in powerlogger are no longer BLM cells. They are now feature setting cells for the chip. Is that what you're referring to??

I have my Chip, Brand New Power Logger and AEM 3.5 Bar Map. Can I wire this map in using the 5 volt tps power, ground the sensor, and send signal straight to the powerlogger. Can I then do away with the factory map and wiring? I believe my map wiring has a intermittent connection.

My Razor alky control system came with a jumper wiring harness to plug to tps to the new map sensor and take that green wire to pac controller and then run it to the power input for your map sensor on the power logger and you have eliminated the old wiring .

My Razor alky control system came with a jumper wiring harness to plug to tps to the new map sensor and take that green wire to pac controller and then run it to the power input for your map sensor on the power logger and you have eliminated the old wiring .

Thanks! That sounds like my plan.
I do want to know if I need to send the MAP signal to the ECM as well as the analog block? I'm sure garage trial and error this weekend will answer my question, but it doesn't hurt to know before I tear into it.

I do want to know if I need to send the MAP signal to the ECM as well as the analog block?
I also hooked the map wire to the analog block from the computer wiring at the glove box . , its a green wire also .

the MAP signal never goes to the ECM. The stock MAP wiring just feeds the boost gauge on the dash.

So, use the 5v power and ground from the TPS, and wire the MAP signal to the PL analog block. Make sure all connections are proper (solder, or crimped connections). Make sure all hoses are clamped or tie wrapped (better safe than sorry).

install the chip and PL. Update the PL with the SD2 stuff (download from the turbotweak site).

and you are ready to rock.

Bob

Ok so the questions begin. Just installed the chip and i got it to stop surging and run smooth.

Question 1 where do i see the correction factor for my fueling on the data screen of the power logger?

Question 2 sometimes when i click on the chip cell blocks to adjust the setting, i enter the new setting (097 in cell 2) and it doesn't change after i press enter. It goes back to the original number. Any ideas?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The maf range selection on the f3 page controls those things. Make sure its set to sd2

Yes i have the 2.0.0 and interface version 4.0

Flashed pl with pl400.s19

The maf range selection on the f3 page controls those things. Make sure its set to sd2

It is set to sd2.

What does it say on the data tab of the plc and where is it located?

Where do you DL the latest ver. For the powerlogger can someone post the link?