You can type here any text you want

SF Bay Area spotted thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I used to see a woman driving a gun metal gray T-type in Red Bluff back 97 or 98 when I used to go there more often. I've been there in about 4 yrs. I may headed up to Paradise to visit a different buddy in a couple of weeks.

There used to be a very atractive female that drove an burgundy '86 T Type w/ Pro Star wheels. Her ex husband bought it new from the Buick dealership in RB. (beautiful car)

She was a teacher at a local elementary school in Red Bluff. Her ex used to own an auto shop and worked on my '87 GN back in the day.

Paradise recently had a major fire. (I'm sure you're aware of that though, if you've spoke to your bud.)

There used to be a very atractive female that drove an burgundy '86 T Type w/ Pro Star wheels. Her ex husband bought it new from the Buick dealership in RB. (beautiful car)

She was a teacher at a local elementary school in Red Bluff. Her ex used to own an auto shop and worked on my '87 GN back in the day.

Paradise recently had a major fire. (I'm sure you're aware of that though, if you've spoke to your bud.)

You know I think I got my colors mixed up. This woman was hot now that I think about about and although I don't remember what wheels she had I know they were not stock T-type wheels.

My buddy was going to have to evacuate but it changed directions just before getting real close to their house.

I went watch the Nascar practice yesterday at Sears Point.

A GN with a Power six front plate was coming from the track vicinity down 37 towards 101. Just saw it for a second, but it looked nice. Around 10 am.

saturday in HMB

saw a REALLY clean burgandy T-type heading north on HWY1 just north of downtown Half Moon Bay saturday around 130-2.... wondered if he saw me in my white T heading south on 1?? very clean and shiny car with very clean T wheels too... Eric

Seen a GN a few weeks ago in Vacaville. I don't recall seeing it before (the driver anyways). Nothing stood out, looked factory. I was in my T Type and waved.

I seen my own reflection as we were out in the T Type last weekend cruising thru Napa on the way to Petaluma. Does that count?

Saw a GN come by my office on Allemany Street in Daly City, around 12:55PM today. Hade a #9 Red Temp Tag in back window.

Had to look twice, as I never see them:p

Mark

Anyone else spot a TR lately?

I got all excited the other day when I was on Alhambra Ave in Martinez when I thought I saw a pretty clean black 87 "T" with chrome trim & black IROC style wheels with chrome lips but it was just a N/A V8 Regal with a latina driving. It was a nice car though.

I got all excited the other day when I was on Alhambra Ave in Martinez when I thought I saw a pretty clean black 87 "T" with chrome trim & black IROC style wheels with chrome lips but it was just a N/A V8 Regal with a latina driving. It was a nice car though.
Did you say Latina? Did you get any pics?:D
I did see a GN today in Fairfield and then I saw several more when I got to Mizzi's:p

Los Gatos sighting

Saw a light blue Turbo-T heading north on Los Gatos Blvd and turning on to Lark today around 5pm...

Only saw it quickly but I think it may have had a front mount IC on it and GNX-style wheels?

:cool:

Snapped this T sitting in Williams CA, as I drove home from attending the OAK @ SF game.

Fathers Day '08.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I have always considered this to be one of the most beautiful color combination & color scheme to grace our cars. Thanks for posting the great pics.

I finally spotted one! There was a 86 GN with minty blue/yellow plates (started with a #1) around the block from Steve's place in Healdsburg. The car was pretty straight with GNX style wheels, original looking paint & all of the emblems in the correct locations. We stopped next to it and we were going to see if the owner was near by. We made a u-turn and stopped again and I think the owner was present but didn't look to interested in talking. Then again we were in my Evo :D

I finally spotted one! There was a 86 GN with minty blue/yellow plates (started with a #1) around the block from Steve's place in Healdsburg. The car was pretty straight with GNX style wheels, original looking paint & all of the emblems in the correct locations. We stopped next to it and we were going to see if the owner was near by. We made a u-turn and stopped again and I think the owner was present but didn't look to interested in talking. Then again we were in my Evo :D
Should have at least commented to him about his very nice MonteSS with the 2 tone paint scheme. That incorrect observation generally brings any diehard turbobuick owner to his knees real quick.

I can't believe I actually saw another one on the way to work this morning! This one was a dark brown 87 "T" with chrome, stock T-type wheels and that's about all I saw. This was on Olivera getting onto Hwy 242 in Concord and he only went one exit and got off at the Concord Ave exit in Concord at about 6:50 am. Anyone on here? I've never seen this car around before. I was in my black Evo MR just in front of you.

I saw a nice GN in Walnut Creek at about 8:30 am today. Nice wheels too.

This wasn't a GN but it was a very clean Regal which is harder and harder to find now days. This was from a while back in Concord.

apbbj8.jpg

I spotted this 87 GN at Infineon yesterday while going to attend Pinks All Out. Nice looking car from what I could tell. My wife's a-pillar got in my way on the first shot :frown:

2cgk20x.jpg

1z4wit3.jpg

Back