You can type here any text you want

Shane-T6P?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Ken and Paul tried to log in today and they just keep getting data base error. Something wrong?

YES! Long story... Once you log off and clear your cookies you can't get back on...

We are working on it... Damn hackers:mad: :mad:

YES! Long story... Once you log off and clear your cookies you can't get back on...

We are working on it... Damn hackers:mad: :mad:

Get going, chop chop
spank.gif
icon16.gif

Yeah, I need to chat with Ty. I could do it here, but he is my T6P buddy.

I will wait........is it fixed yet?

Durring the crash we had here a few months ago, I tryed to sign up on T6P. After unsuccessfuly trying to post for three days, I sent a message to T6P admin with no reply. The site recognized who I was, but said that I was not authorized to do anything.:mad:

Had to hang out on "That other site" till this one was fixed.:eek:

Mike Barnard

I signed up for T6P and GN/TTYPE and never got conformation email so I stopped going there.

I signed up for T6P and GN/TTYPE and never got conformation email so I stopped going there.

Get back to t6p, when a handful of us guys get going we have a hoot:biggrin: right Dan:cool:

I'm in the same situation as Spoolfool. I can sign in and do nothing so why should I even bother. I can read and not post.

Long story:frown: We are trying to work on it...

I think we are getting the hint.............
bbtribe.gif

just migrate the smilies here and call it all good
rock_dj.gif

Oh snap, don't tell me that JOHNDEEREGN has been unbanned over there.

Oh snap, don't tell me that JOHNDEEREGN has been unbanned over there.

Only when I am at my home PC can I log on,,,, I am starting to feel like my beloved home of T6P is getting the axe in the Buick community just like Pontiac got the Axe from GM.

Lets just be quiet and let it go away
asskicking.gif

Oh, off my soap box, have a great weekend Gary.... I deleted the rest of my post or I would probably get banned here next:biggrin:

Maybe if I moved this to the political forum it would get a response......

J/K, Ty, you know that. I notice that it is awfully quiet over there.

The problem is that T6P is hosted somewhere else. The place hosting it has gone through some employement changes and now the person who originally hosted the site for us is no longer connected to the hosting company. I tried calling out there last week and got the run around. I already have all the files off the server, I just need to get the database off and at that point I can move it.

Back