You can type here any text you want

Short video of the bike...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
I got tired of breaking belts, so we installed a chain kit. We also changed out the cams and picked up 6HP and 8+TQ. It now makes 126.05HP & 126.28TQ...

K.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTRZVvUqcp0[/YOUTUBE]

you could've spent 10'000 less dollars on a bike that makes that much HP off the showroom floor & doesn't shake itself apart ... just saying ...nice bike though .. they are pretty...

you could've spent 10'000 less dollars on a bike that makes that much HP off the showroom floor & doesn't shake itself apart ... just saying ...nice bike though .. they are pretty...

Shake itself apart.:confused: I've never had anything come loose on my HD, nor has my bro with his two.

Nice bike NCTURBOS.:cool:

wonder what the stats are HD owners vs Crotch Rocket owners " who has more teeth"

;) ;)
Lock tight is ur friend..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gAl_H7AoPnU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gAl_H7AoPnU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
hope this works

There's so many ways to respond, but I'll save Shane some grief... :biggrin:

To each their own, I prefer an american Harley, you prefer an import GXR. There's pros/cons to both.

K.

wonder what the stats are HD owners vs Crotch Rocket owners " who has more teeth"

;) ;)
Lock tight is ur friend..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gAl_H7AoPnU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gAl_H7AoPnU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
hope this works

Kinda confusing... :confused:

K.

I dont like Harley's at all because I have just about had it with them waking my 2 year old up at 2am but I'd have no problem if Harley owners would just leave the factory pipes on and have a little more respect for the neighborhoods they drive through. Hate to say it but loud bikes arent really cool to everyone else that has to listen to them. You wouldnt catch me ever driving a crotch rocket though! Maybe throw an electric cut-out on the Harley pipes so when you are out in the middle of nowhere and nobody else has to hear it, then open it up!

I dont like Harley's at all because I have just about had it with them waking my 2 year old up at 2am but I'd have no problem if Harley owners would just leave the factory pipes on and have a little more respect for the neighborhoods they drive through. Hate to say it but loud bikes arent really cool to everyone else that has to listen to them. You wouldnt catch me ever driving a crotch rocket though! Maybe throw an electric cut-out on the Harley pipes so when you are out in the middle of nowhere and nobody else has to hear it, then open it up!

I usually don't ride through neighborhoods hard on the throttle at 2am. You must be on a busy street, huh...? That would suck if every import car with a fart can, muscle car with flowmasters, import bike with a header system, etc. kept going by. Good thing you're not near train tracks!

FWIW, I used to have a neighbor with a Ford Powerjoke that would warm his truck up in the early am for about 1/2-hour before leaving for work. I was happy when I heard he couldn't afford the payments anymore.

K.

I own two Harleys...
You know the diference between a Harley and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?

Position of the dirtbag...LOL

My honest opinion.. Harleys are overpriced and ill hold my tongue on the rest.

BTW...Nice power numbers from the engine.
Is that a 103?

My honest opinion.. Harleys are overpriced...

I agree! The good of a bad situation is that I had no financial investment in getting the bike when my dad passed away from cancer back in '93...

BTW...Nice power numbers from the engine.
Is that a 103?

Originally a 88cui., a short stint as a 95cui., currently a 106cui., and one day down the road a 120cui... :biggrin:

K.

Very nice, what cams did you go with?

I'm glad people are back to hating Harleys. Jesse James turned every backwards hat wearing douchebag into a want to be Harley owner. My brother and I quit going to bike events because it turned into amature hour. There was either the guy who rode like he could crash at any time, or the guy that wanted everybody to know he has a Harley, revving the crap out of it. My Harleys idle, no revs needed. Ofcourse the idle alone makes people next to me roll up their windows.:D
Harleys arent as bad as everybody likes to think. If you go from a fart-in-the-bathtub Jap cruiser to a Harley, you realize why they cost more. The ride and quality is way better on a Harley. And Harleys stock are faster than even the "fast" Jap V-twin cruisers. I see plenty of bikes race, and I haven't seen a VTX1800 or Roadstar Warrior run any faster than my Nighttrain when it was an 88" with only pipes, air cleaner and rejet.

I usually don't ride through neighborhoods hard on the throttle at 2am. You must be on a busy street, huh...? That would suck if every import car with a fart can, muscle car with flowmasters, import bike with a header system, etc. kept going by. Good thing you're not near train tracks!

FWIW, I used to have a neighbor with a Ford Powerjoke that would warm his truck up in the early am for about 1/2-hour before leaving for work. I was happy when I heard he couldn't afford the payments anymore.

K.

Yeah it's my fault, the street is farely busy but the worst part is there is a bar about 3 blocks up. Those boys get all sauced up and want to shw off how loud their bikes are! The import cars dont really bother me much, I hardly ever here any muscle cars, but I do agree, the deisels are loud! Nice bike and good work! I'm sure if you are snapping belts, that things got some power! STAY OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Very nice, what cams did you go with?

I'm glad people are back to hating Harleys. Jesse James turned every backwards hat wearing douchebag into a want to be Harley owner. My brother and I quit going to bike events because it turned into amature hour. There was either the guy who rode like he could crash at any time, or the guy that wanted everybody to know he has a Harley, revving the crap out of it. My Harleys idle, no revs needed. Ofcourse the idle alone makes people next to me roll up their windows.:D
Harleys arent as bad as everybody likes to think. If you go from a fart-in-the-bathtub Jap cruiser to a Harley, you realize why they cost more. The ride and quality is way better on a Harley. And Harleys stock are faster than even the "fast" Jap V-twin cruisers. I see plenty of bikes race, and I haven't seen a VTX1800 or Roadstar Warrior run any faster than my Nighttrain when it was an 88" with only pipes, air cleaner and rejet.

The funnist thing is that 21 year old kid on his 883 that needs to keep revving it up at the stop light like it's not going to run unless he's on the gas! THe bike's smoking because this kid doesnt even know what a phillips screwdriver is, his white sunglasses barely fit on his head, he keeps looking at his white shoes to make sure he didnt scuff them up, and his hair has so much grease in it that if he wiped out, they'd have to bring the track crew in because of an oil down! Funny thing is, thhere's a big difference in a real Harley guy and every other turd that bought one to be cool. The real Harley guys, cruise past in a bike like NCTURBOS and you dont even notice they drive by:cool: . The turd guys you can here from a mile away/:mad:

Could not agree more.

Does Any One The The Diff Between A ( Hover & A Harley) ??
Its The Position Of The Dirt Bag :d

Harleys Are Like Fords Always Broke Down

Ford Info Backwords (driver,returned,on,foot)

People Tell Me To Lightin Up And This Is My Chance

Thanks Feels Great!!! Its All In Fun !

I got tired of breaking belts, so we installed a chain kit. We also changed out the cams and picked up 6HP and 8+TQ. It now makes 126.05HP & 126.28TQ...

That is some Great #'s. I just got thru with an 09 Street Glide with a Screamin Eagle 113 and I am only putting 113hp and 118tq to the ground. I wish I could get up to the 130 mark

Back