Should I stick with my TH400 or get a stout 2004r?

Originally posted by ttypewhite
Louis Faracon??

Ttypewhite do you know what faracon said?
Anyway i have had great success with a 200.............its all who builds your tranny!
2 freshens in 8 years,car runs low 10s.......nuff said!
However for 1300hp you better be looking at something else.

Cheeseburger-that was a joke, not literally. And yes I know it all depends who is doing the tranny. I too have a low 10sec Buick with a 2004R, and it would be my #1 choice if I had to pick a all round trranny. But at the same time the 400 fits the bill better at my level and thats what I am in the process of doing right now.

ilbcnu6 why would you never buy a trans from ck? I have and they seem like a great shop. no problems to speek of at all. seems like a pretty stand up guy.

Originally posted by ILBCNU6
ttypewhite, I think you need to lay back and follow your liberal ideas from your Jerk PM. I will never buy a tranny from CK and remember PTS uses good old US Parts! I may even become a Vendor for his products as there is a good market here in the mid-west. I lived and worked in Ontario for 8 yrs and wouldn't return to Canada ever! No place beats the good old USA bar none. Gene

And after all his posts on the other board and he still doesnt get it.Someone needs to buy this guy a clue.

Gene,lighten up on CK(no vendor bashing here,opinions are ok, sometimes....).Do you have one of there trannys??? Doubt it or youd be happy.

BTW **** Canada(gives good head).My girlfriend is from Kelowna and Canadians are allright once you get by the flappy heads and beady eyes;) ;) ;)

fast eddie are your 12s on street tires or slicks . if slicks what size are they 26 or 28 .do you run a 2.42 first gear in your 400. what about a t-brake do you run one.
thanks

Basing your opinion on what facts????:confused:

None just your opinion which you are more than entitled too.:D

The other board of which you speak(sounded French Canadian:)) is this boards name with an s on the end or **************** on this board. Youve got over 300 posts on their and your user name is the same. Some about you receiving your TA perf block and even has the same sig as you,cant be coincidence.

So is it you or not??? And please enlighten me on these facts...

BTW If you were a customer of CK youd see why I got huffy,Chris seems to be a great guy!!:) :D :cool:

Your the biggest hipocrite known to man kind. I bash me for giving my opinion of Bruce, then you through a jab at my country(which has nothing to do with this thread or your messed up tranny) and ck (which I never mentioned or compared trannies shops to). Follow my liberal???? Follow my middle finger and stick it were the sun don't shine. You started off posting like some Bible thumper like you were offended by someone elses view, now your true colours come out, and the horns on your head are quite clear. You are comical at best.