Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offer still stands. I’ll buy it off of you. PM me a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you but no. Motor has to get ripped apart and everything wrong with it documented . I have to call Richard Clark and bob Stanley as they were involved with the build as well.

26 pages and still same cry fest. I think it would help if the OP would get some mechanical skills and learns how to repair/troubleshoot. He lacks basic skills and is pointing fingers before he even knows what the problem is. If you cant do the work find someone who can find out what is wrong and then bitch about it don’t just assume.

How do you know they weren’t adjusted?

"I did not use enough preload which is evident now. I was on the phone with Dave and Phil was in the back ground and all was good and happy. Dave found two that 2 where loose.I asked Dave what I owed him and thank him that was left out. Dave and Phil are good friends." #211

"I did not use enough preload which is evident now. I was on the phone with Dave and Phil was in the back ground and all was good and happy. Dave found two that 2 where loose.I asked Dave what I owed him and thank him that was left out. Dave and Phil are good friends." #211

Again someone fixing Steve’s botch job.

26 pages and still same cry fest. I think it would help if the OP would get some mechanical skills and learns how to repair/troubleshoot. He lacks basic skills and is pointing fingers before he even knows what the problem is. If you cant do the work find someone who can find out what is wrong and then bitch about it don’t just assume.

Just look at the time line of everything Steve has done. From spinning rod bearings because of the wrong bearings. Not pickup tube. To not using a torque plate while honing the cylinders. Quite frankly I am scared to see what the outcome is on the leadown test.

Apparently there's a run on shops that know how to do a leak down test. I feel sorry for whoever does get to work on this car. It could be a whole new thread on how that shop is a ripoff.:rolleyes:
I wouldn't bet on that.

Lol now Steve paid Dave big joke. Really is. Does it look like Steve paid anyone? When oil is all over the place and this is the reason. Mangled breather because he couldn’t take the time to cut it right. It’s a shame so many sheep here. Like leading them to the slaughter house.

Attachments

• B7121C60-94E6-44FD-ABA6-4EF738475107.jpeg
    B7121C60-94E6-44FD-ABA6-4EF738475107.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
It’s a hydraulic lifter. Unless the lifter is going bad it shouldn’t have to.
Or something is wearing that shouldn't be or the lock nuts weren't tightened enough. Other than that,they should never need to be adjusted. The factory rockers never do and neither did the ones you had on your engine previously. I had my rollers off and on many times for head gasket replacements. Only adjusted them the first time they were installed,never again.

It’s terrible way to do buisness engaging in smear campaign. To try and silence the guy who paid ahead of time and never gave him one bit of trouble. The rockers were adjusted October 2. 2 weeks after I got my car back. So him saying he did it total lie. And the sheep keep believing it. He will be out of buisness having to repay all the people he begged to post they will want work done for free: even free I want nothing to do with this scam artist

Lol now Steve paid Dave big joke. Really is. Does it look like Steve paid anyone? When oil is all over the place and this is the reason. Mangled breather because he couldn’t take the time to cut it right. It’s a shame so many sheep here. Like leading them to the slaughter house.
Nothing wrong with that grommet. You want it perfectly flat?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve talked to you before. Your thr guy with all the medals and is with coast guard. Don’t get caught up. With this guy and his bullshit.

What in the heck does me being in the Coast Guard and all my medals have to do with any of this?!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.