Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, bringing up the rockers needing adjusted is irrelevant to the problem your having now so why are you still trying to bring all the dirt you have on Steve V up....we get it, you will never go to him again not trust him, that is completely your right to believe that. But I will say he did adjust the rockers, you claim he never did. That engine would have sounded like hell when I heard it run if he never did....so make sure the dirt you bring up is legit since that is the route you are taking. But it has nothing to do with your current issue. So next time you post something it should be the results from you having someone do a leak down test on the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were never adjusted and Dave was never paid so it’s just to prove a point he will lie at any cost to cover his ass.

Like I said it’s very hard to get someone here I live in a borough with 2.5 million people so it takes time. His bandwagoneers keep saying they were adjusted. They were not two weeks after I got the car back Dave from turbo Buick performance adjusted the drivers side and yes I was happy that the rapping noise went away. The passenger side needs to be done. And yes you can hear it out the exhaust. Is anyone here trying to discredit me? Really? What’s the purpose of the board ? Everyone here is a mechanic. I took him over one year to try and build my motor. Will post video of rocker adjusting soon

How much preload did they need adjusted?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hell I even have some participation trophies. [emoji23]

seeing how this whole engine debacle went I am afraid to mention that my transmission is dripping as well.

Better check your rear diff as well

Status
Not open for further replies.