Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you pay big money you expect things to be done right. My 18 year old build did not leak oil like this. Nor was it ruined to the point it can never be rebuilt.
How do you know it can never be rebuilt?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your lucky because your motor would have blown also

How can you say that with any certainty?

Is it some sick wish that you WANT that to happen to someone else that is only trying to guide you to a solution to your CURRENT, read it again, CURRENT issue? ?

How can you say that with any certainty?

Is it some sick wish that you WANT that to happen to someone else that is only trying to guide you to a solution to your CURRENT, read it again, CURRENT issue? ?

No I don’t but I had a perfectly running motor before and now I am fucking disgusted you can’t imagine.

I got the sailor telling me it is a pcv valve.

So now you're attacking getdowngranny and disrespecting his service to our country by being a smart ass?

You really are Borderline, that's for sure.

No sympathy here anymore. With that last post, I'm pretty sure you will lose much of what little support you managed to drum up with this train wreck of a thread. .

What a tool you are. Good luck with your car and your asshole self going forward.

"I've been here since 2001 whit NO bad posts"........ I gotta say, you've sure as shit shown your true colors here in this one, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Spin the story a little more to the direction you want it to go. He should mind his buisness and do what he has to do. And you should mind your buisness. You both are puppets . You both tried bullying me with your covert comments and thinking I would go away. Shows you have no mind of your own. You don’t even know what the word borderline means but you two puppets grabbed it off lying Steve.

He should mind his buisness and do what he has to do. And you should mind your buisness. You both are puppets .

And you can't/won't, don't want to diagnose your own CURRENT issue. You just want to bitch. That makes you a dummy.

Image result for dummy

Last edited:
I thought you were going away?

Me? Who said that?

I'm enjoying watching you flail about like a fish on a hook. :cool:

Diagnose your issue, then come back and tell us about how you got screwed, ask for help fixing it, or post up your solution.

1,2,3. easy peezy.

Last edited:
So now you're attacking getdowngranny and disrespecting his service to our country by being a smart ass?

You really are Borderline, that's for sure.

No sympathy here anymore. With that last post, I'm pretty sure you will lose much of what little support you managed to drum up with this train wreck of a thread. .

What a tool you are. Good luck with your car and your asshole self going forward.

"I've been here since 2001 whit NO bad posts"........ I gotta say, you've sure as shit shown your true colors here in this one, that's for sure.

I’m not sure why this thread is still open even? In that, he’s not offering any form of vendor feedback (as he just speculates and puts forth mistruths and misinformation).

He’s also clearly not looking for technical advice (as he was given that some days ago). And yet, he still continues on his diatribe, even though he has nothing new to contribute, nor say. In that, all he can come up with is that anyone pointing out his asinine behavior must be a Friend of Steve V, or a puppet (taking orders from Steve). When the truth is that a large portion of us, don’t even know Steve.

The funny thing is he would have probably gotten some support, had he gone about this the right way. But, at this point, this thread is a total, and absolute abomination, and it should be locked imho! As there is no helping this cat! None!

#LOCK_THE_THREAD_AND_LET_IT_GO_AWAY_SO_WE_CAN_HAVE_PEACE_TODAY

Just saying, this thread is only serving to divide the masses. And try as we might, we can’t help this cat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.