TA5857 how fast?

SIXBANGR

mean old man
TA5857, alky, 24lbs of boost, 60lb inj, TT chip, Dutt neck, THDP, good pump and hot wire kit, ET streets, AC 9 1/2" 2800-3200 stall, stock long block.

Good start.. Have a car here with that turbo we will be racing in a few months.

1/8 was 7.56 @ 91mph. 60' was 1.749.
A little weak out the back. Probably driving over the converter a little and need some more valve spring. Id expect 113mph out of it. You probably would have went 11.75-11.8 (at the same mph) if you had a 1.62-1.64 60'. The KR probably slowed it out the back too. Get the KR issue fixed and buy a wideband so you can see where you are. Throw a set of measured springs on there. 95 on the seat/280 over the nose.

A little weak out the back. Probably driving over the converter a little and need some more valve spring. Id expect 113mph out of it. You probably would have went 11.75-11.8 (at the same mph) if you had a 1.62-1.64 60'. The KR probably slowed it out the back too. Get the KR issue fixed and buy a wideband so you can see where you are. Throw a set of measured springs on there. 95 on the seat/280 over the nose.

When you buy a set of Champion ported heads are the springs already set up like that?

When you buy a set of Champion ported heads are the springs already set up like that?
You can order whatever springs you want. If you dont specify and get a specific build sheet with what you purchased you cant assume anything. I always check everything when i bolt an engine together. I dont need someone elses mistake to be my problem. To make it easier to understand for anyone reading this thread that may question it would you want to pay me or another person $100+/hr to diagnose and fix a problem that never should have been there in the first place? What if there was other engine damage because of it? Who eats that? I know im not.