You can type here any text you want

Terrible 60 ft times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hotairgnx548

hotairgnx548
Reciently put UMI rear upper and lower adjustable control arms on my hot air car. The car will not transfer weight and the 60 ft times suck. I removed the air bags. Today I pulled the car on a set of ramps and climbed under it (also have HRParts and stuff rear stablizer bar) the rear end housing is solid against the after market pinion snubber that I put on it 25 years ago. Pulled the snubber and shims out and what do you know I can bounce the rear end with my knee. Is there really any reason I need to get a stock snubber and put it on the car or is it ok to run it without one? See ya! John

Try it like it is first John. See if it hits the frame first and if it does then get the shortest one you can so the weight will transfer better.;)

Reciently put UMI rear upper and lower adjustable control arms on my hot air car. The car will not transfer weight and the 60 ft times suck. I removed the air bags. Today I pulled the car on a set of ramps and climbed under it (also have HRParts and stuff rear stablizer bar) the rear end housing is solid against the after market pinion snubber that I put on it 25 years ago. Pulled the snubber and shims out and what do you know I can bounce the rear end with my knee. Is there really any reason I need to get a stock snubber and put it on the car or is it ok to run it without one? See ya! John

Try it like it is first John. See if it hits the frame first and if it does then get the shortest one you can so the weight will transfer better.;)
Thanks Charlie & Salvage v6 for the shout back thats what I thought also . See ya! John

John, I have run my car for years without a snubber on it.

John, I have run my car for years without a snubber on it.
I never even gave it a though until I saw it jammed up against the carrier hsg. When we adjusted the c/a and pinion angle I guess the snubber bottomed out thanks for the shout back. See ya! John

Back