Thanksgiving Dyno Day in Phoenix!

TNTSNBS said:
1/8 is not a 1/4 mile, so that doesn't count, a lot can happen past the 1/8 mile to your engine, trannie etc etc. ;)

Oops yeah you're right, at least I was able to make it to the 1/8 ;)

Edited: I'm not going too stink up the thread with bs Talk all you want TNTSNBS ;)
throwing in the towel is a good choice grasshopper, but for now i hope you fix your fuel problem and head out to track, if you need a go pro cam setup on your car to record your 9sec historic pass let me know or just ask the chicken as either one of us can provide. ;)

ok guys, here are the videos i took. sorry the quality isnt that good as i used my phone. some where short since i was busy and when they went to do a pull i was trying to get my phone ready last min. anyways click away

Let's not turn this thread into a "Let's see who can insult the other person the most" contest.
Many thanks.

thanks, their videos if you click on them

stop all the 9'sec bs. i will bring my hotair car out here and show you 9's. hahahaha

stop all the 9'sec bs. i will bring my hotair car out here and show you 9's. hahahaha

I'll be happy to line up and chase you down the track doing a low 10.........:D

Who else is game?:cool:;) Let's set this thing up!

Y'all see how I turned that stuff into 10 second talk? Chicken???? Where are you, my "sheepish" brother??????:eek:

No need to get crazy kids, I'm just messin' around, just like I was with the "You didn't get into the 9's...... again" comment.......

Perhaps we shouldn't take ourselves so G Dang seriously.

Yes, No, Maybe??????............. Seriously????????!!!!:rolleyes:

All talk no show, where are the videos of your own car on the dyno and the big numbers it put down, so whats up with that!!!, im starting to believe this hot air car is figment of your imagination.. :p

All talk no show, where are the videos of your own car on the dyno and the big numbers it put down, so whats up with that!!!, im starting to believe this hot air car is figment of your imagination.. :p

Now I have something to say TNTSNB.

You see, now you're just being a dick. Everything here so far seemed to be pretty lighthearted.

I stepped in just fooling around, and you, as always, YOU took it to the next level, while ruining a pretty good thread. ( I'm sorry I drew him in, folks)

Run the 9 like your plates and YOU claim your car can, with time slips to prove it, and then you can call others out.

Stop dumping your superiority complex on everyone else, y'all need to put up, or shut up, with time slips to back it up.

Unless you can do that on a consistant basis, you might want to humble your talk a little. Period.

I'm jus'sayin'. :D Bring that car to Phoenix, I'll be happy torun my 10 second car against yours.

If you're ready to go down the track, I'll be more than happy to follow you, or maybe I'll lead the way, whatever....... the rest is up to you.

And like UNDERBOOST, I'm done with this stuff now, too. You've F'd it up for everybody, thanks Dude.:mad:

Start another thread if you want to come on out to Phoenix, where there are 2 dragstrips within 45 minutes of the center of town, with timing equipment.....:eek:

You have yourself a nice night now, OK?