Thanksgiving Dyno Day in Phoenix!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
We are arranging a dyno day on the Friday after Thanksgiving. There are a few local GN's signed on already, but we have a few more openings available.

There are 2 "things" that make this an exciting, special day!

First "thing" is we have arranged to the "King of Buick Tuning" to be available to make sure you have the best talent working on your GN - Cal Hartline! :)

It does get better, the dyno charge will be only $50 per car if you reserve a place for your "baby". :D

To get your place on this list you must contact me by direct e-mail or by phone.

If you do not need or want any dyno time, but still want Cal's service for your Buick, he will also be available on Saturday the 24th at Speedworld Drag Strip. He already has booked a few cars there, so to be assured of his availability, please contact me to be added to that specific list so you will not be disappointed.

For those of you that do not need special tuning, please join us for Buick day at Speedworld with the many other Buicks and owners that will in attendance! :cool:

After speaking with Nick today, it looks like I'm going to busy with 7-8 cars! I strongly recommend you guys let me do the 2.0 upgrade while I'm there. In order to do this, I would need your ecu serial number so I can purchase the option file from FAST. FAST charges $55 for this file.

Boost231: I haven't forgotten you! I'll try to call you tomorrow.

no problem cal.. anytime is good, im up late and i wake up early

The response has been awesome for this dyno day with over 10 cars scheduled so far that signed up!

Since we have a few race cars in this mix which take extra time, we want to be able to assure anyone a spot on the list for the dyno not to be disappointed, I am asking for your commitment be signed up and send me a check to reserve your spot.

If you want to take your chance and just show up, you may still be able to have some dyno time after all the reservations have been satisified.

We have heard from a few owners that will join us as spectators, and all are welcome.

The location is just off I-10 and Ray Road in Chandler at Arizona Dyno Chip. We start at 9:00 AM Friday, Nov. 23. :)

do you want us to send you the whole 50 dollars?

i sent you $100 for my car as well as my brothers. please mark us down for 2 spots.

i sent you $100 for my car as well as my brothers. please mark us down for 2 spots.
Are you hoping to get 225 hp out of that hair dryer?:)

I was not really worried about your 50 bucks since I have possession of your car and it WILL be at the dyno!

lol, you really think you can get that much from a hotair car. i guess if you pull that hotair motor you can sell the roller to get your money back ;)

I'll be there Saturday for sure, possibly Friday.

I'd like to meet Cal face to face. I owe him a handshake.

Maybe I can talk them into letting me make a pass or two on Saturday........ Who knows?:eek: ;)

A 70,000 mile all original GN except for a 49 turbo with a non adjustable waste gate did three pulls of 262 HP with 91 and some Torco Accelerator.