Thanksgiving Dyno Day in Phoenix!

Now I have something to say TNTSNB.

You see, now you're just being a dick. Everything here so far seemed to be pretty lighthearted.

I stepped in just fooling around, and you, as always, YOU took it to the next level, while ruining a pretty good thread. ( I'm sorry I drew him in, folks)

Run the 9 like your plates and YOU claim your car can, with time slips to prove it, and then you can call others out.

Stop dumping your superiority complex on everyone else, y'all need to put up, or shut up, with time slips to back it up.

Unless you can do that on a consistant basis, you might want to humble your talk a little. Period.

I'm jus'sayin'. :D

And like UNDERBOOST, I'm done with this stuff now too. You've F'd it up for everybody, thanks Dude.

You have yourself a nice night now, OK?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't have to say a word!

Pretty impressive!!! Imagine what they could do with some bolt-ons :eek:

My ex wife got some bolt on's and found a guy with 10x the money I have..........:(:D:D:D

Now she's his problem!!!!!!

homer_woohoo.jpg

Now I have something to say TNTSNB.

You see, now you're just being a dick. Everything here so far seemed to be pretty lighthearted.

I stepped in just fooling around, and you, as always, YOU took it to the next level, while ruining a pretty good thread. ( I'm sorry I drew him in, folks)

Run the 9 like your plates and YOU claim your car can, with time slips to prove it, and then you can call others out.

Stop dumping your superiority complex on everyone else, y'all need to put up, or shut up, with time slips to back it up.

Unless you can do that on a consistant basis, you might want to humble your talk a little. Period.

I know boost231 and i am sure he can take my joke, obviously you cant, as your superiority comment, what can i say I like being superior if that is what you call it, :p you have a good night too. shees you people cant take a joke.. lol

I know boost231 and i am sure he can take my joke, obviously you cant, as your superiority comment, what can i say I like being superior if that is what you call it, :p you have a good night too. shees you people cant take a joke.. lol

I'll have a great night, no problem there.

When you comin' out to Phoenix wi'tch ya' bad assed ride? :rolleyes::D

All talk no show, where are the videos of your own car on the dyno and the big numbers it put down, so whats up with that!!!, im starting to believe this hot air car is figment of your imagination.. :p

Let me know when you ready to run against my Slow Hotair

i will prove to you its not a figment of my imagination.

\

Make sure you bring a box of kleenex, you might need it. ;)

Let me know when you ready to run against my Slow Hotair
i will prove to you its not a figment of my imagination.
Make sure you bring a box of kleenex, you might need it. ;)

Make sure you throw the red and blue lights at me because you be following me close from behind as we go down the 1,360. lol

You peeps that are foul language challenged, please clean it up. Let's show everybody that even during a "love / hate" debate, we're still known for our "fast with class" attitude & altitude.

Why don't you all drop it... what are you 5 years old ??? Show some respect for the thread... though they still didn't post any TR numbers ! o_O