Time to go stage II with A/C!

yea i know its one of my more retarded attemps... (you should see my pontiac 4cyl - pure stupid. ) But nobody ever got anywhere without doing some crazy stuff once and awhile. Plus, your advise on the J&S was spot on... how else could you be wrong? Somewhere you found the faith........... just gotta make like the VC and be determined to win.

The manual trans, 8-71 huffer, 5.40 rear gears and 2400lb weight have my faith that i will make it into orbit............. atleast once.

And if not, a 55 gallon drum full of cherry bombs with a lawn chair duct taped to it will.

I like the idea of the 5.40 gears...............wish I had the balls to do that, but i got to have it still somewhat drive-able. I think 4.10 is in the near future and race in OD, will give me a final 3.19 ratio as the calcs are favoring that combination. Try that on your 2004r....:eek:. If it spins out of the hole I can use the traction control to compensate, for the higher ratios.

Does this build fall in to the moon catergory?:) I picked the mildest cam I could find, everyone was saying its too small...and i have 11" vacuum only at idle at best@1000 rpm. I would like to thank everyone for the tech help on this build though.
How could that be! I have 13" with my crazy Cam..

Sent from my LG-P705g using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Update I have changed the T stat to a 160 and drilled a small hole in it, like many have suggested. I will test it tomorrow to see if it still goes to 195-200 then its something else.

Rain all day non stop..........No way to test the new T stat. However was at the dyno, just not with my car...........If that counts?

Tested the t stat seems better but I did not drive it long enough it was 60f outside and got to about 175-180 in 10 minutes driving. Dyno is closed this weekend.

Everything is on hold........I'm Ill with a very nasty flu bug (DAY 8) with no end in site...........sorry not responding to pm/s much:(

There's no medicine like going to the dyno and putting down a good number. Now wipe your nose and get out there and stop your sniveling,
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

About 80% recovered, but its taking a very long time 3 weeks since this flu started, and I;m still in a cold sweat once in a while....

Thanks for the advice, but I need more than that I need body armor for the dyno. SOrry not to keep everyone not in the loop, but I was waiting for a special package from Texas, which arrived today. I am going to install it in the next few days.

housings.jpg