Time to go stage II with A/C!

Update, tried to drive the car, and could not get out of the driveway. Cam sync fault each time I rev it up past 3000 rpm, and it does it everytime now. I did manage to hit 87% injector duty cycle on the transbrake:)23psi @6400 rpm, even with the cam fault. Looks promising! But I dont know where the cam sync fault is coming from its not reading right, like 7 on my screen, but i adjusted at 25 atdc and it starts up fine. my BP sensor shows 99 psi, not sure what happened to it, its reading fine now, dirt in it?

Just unplug the cam sync since I'm sure your not doing ind cylinder correction.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I could try that, but i rather know the cause, I think its noise, tdying a 1uf cap on the power wires i hope it helps...I took off the taylor wires and went to msd 8 mm, and i think its worse now.

Run the car then unplug the cam signal, see if it revs using the last known cam sync.

Run the car then unplug the cam signal, see if it revs using the last known cam sync.

I cant get to the wires buried under all the mess...........took me 30 minutes to get near it and unplug it with motor not running, but i could put the xfi in batchfire mode...........Next step take the igntion module out again and use 10k pull up resistors, if still the same results then I need to shield crank and cam signals..

Hey its the factory harness, nothing I can do I don;t have hacked or loose connections, I'm not sloppy like that...

Aren't you running the stock ignition? You shouldn't need resistors. Is they any chance you massed something up when you spliced the J&S unit in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

J s is disconnected for now. Im running stock crank sensor stock cam sensor placed inside the distributor. Cam signal is perfect but fast is reporting it as 3 btdc, instead of 85 btdc where it should be.

Think i got it solved, put the cam sensor at 32 ATdc approx, since my balancer is 7 degrees retarded(thanks BHJ) and cam sync is showing 77 btdc in the fast. I did not check fo misfiring the weather is not co-operating.

I call bullshit.

x2 That harness has been poked more then a Friday night call girl. Like I said to you over a week ago on the phone. Call Casper and get a brand new engine harness. Your problems have been all electrical, not mechanical. These pics are in your own thread as proof...... You have no idea where to look when problems arise because everything has been pulled out. It just takes one break in the wire under the loom that can have you pulling your hair out trying to find it.

In regards to Caspers electronics, I would still verify that all wires are pinned correctly. Always double check anything u do not do personally. Lesson learned!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

x2 That harness has been poked more then a Friday night call girl. Like I said to you over a week ago on the phone. Call Casper and get a brand new engine harness. Your problems have been all electrical, not mechanical. These pics are in your own thread as proof...... You have no idea where to look when problems arise because everything has been pulled out. It just takes one break in the wire under the loom that can have you pulling your hair out trying to find it.

WOW!

Seems someone forgot the post the pics after I cleaned it all up. A new harness is on the list for next year, It will have to work for now.

Doing some thinking, do i really need to dyno? I know how much fuel is going through the motor, could I just not approximate hp from Fuel Flow?