Time to go stage II with A/C!

Update.........converter still not here..........:(

I fell for you northerners of the border. Customs really cuts in to getting parts for you. What a pita.

Just got to have patience...and lots of it....but thanks for thinking of us north of the border..

Here you go.........its still not tuned , but im working it slowly in..

Attachments

• ptc 20 vane transbrake 17 psi.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 53
Here is a pic of the HP pig I fought with...........220 lbs of pure pain....
trans.jpg

Here is a before and after log. of the 2 different torque converters.
16vane.jpg
20 vane tc.jpg

I've changed the XFI to traction control with upgraded drivers, so my fuel map is way of now for some reason, not sure why I need to add a wack of fuel even at idle.

Are those spool up curves??

YES they are:) on transbrake. If you download the log you can study the new spool up better. Need to put more fuel in it, that will put my ve about 95@5500 RPM

I'm coming over in a hour to give you my balls that I've got out of my wife's purse. That way there's no reason for you not to drive and dyno it, your not getting my man card tho........ we gotta draw the line somewhere. Lol

Thanks Mike for your support, but the car is down for maintenance, I;ve got a mysterious overheating problem, I need to pull the Tstat out inspect the rad, maybe install water wetter?

Thanks Mike for your support, but the car is down for maintenance, I;ve got a mysterious overheating problem, I need to pull the Tstat out inspect the rad, maybe install water wetter?

Hey, I have Alradco radiator and dual fan setup. I run distilled water, RMI-25, 160 thermostat and while in my garage (at100* ave temps) my wont get over 176*.... A lot cooler when driving...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have ordered my meds for next week..........

anixty1.jpg
dyno1.jpg