Time to go stage II with A/C!

What is your ET goals Norbs?

That is a good question........too many variables, but if its not going to make 850 rwhp I won;t even go to the track with it...I;d have to start fresh with a new combo..but an 8 would be nice:)

However it is designed to be very streetable, grocery getter type vehicle..

Things are progressing slowly.......out of welding gas. can;t do much on a few tacks for now...Upper rad hose Fab in progess..

pipe.jpg

I might be able to fire it up with no inlet piping in maybe a few weeks, still got to work on bungs for the EGT's but I'dont think I can use all 6 the pass side they are impossible to get in. I still have to wire in the JMS volt booster for the fuel pump and injectors to run them at 16 volts, with a bunch of relays and diodes. The injectors will be full time 16v and the fuel pump only under boost. Next I get the wastegate solenoid working as well.

Did you make the headers?

No they were bought off a board member, but did not fit my oil pan so I had to re-do sections of them. I would suggest you use a 1/2" thick flange, mine are not, I could have issues. I also had to redo the downpipe so I could actually make left and right turns without the dp hitting the tire..

Looking good Norbs! You are making pretty good progress!
Thanks, still waiting on some parts so, no chance to fire it up yet.. maybe my Xmas present will be to start it up as is .......

Relax kids, I still have lots to Fab up, would a you tube video help of the 1st start up?

Are you saying this is a fantasy engine? LOL, I just got a fresh bottle of welding gas, so I can get to work on at least 3 EGT bungs for now........pass side is mission impossible.

I'm afraid I can't make Xmas day for start up I'm still way behind on a few things, but I'm making progress...........
bungs.JPG