You can type here any text you want

Titan Motorsports in the 3's with the 6cylinder on 10.5's in ADRL XTF!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8EJoNqOhMg[/YOUTUBE]

Without a doubt this is the most impressive car in the ADRL XTF class!:cool:

You said it all Brick...........most impressive car in 10.5 racing.

The guys worked their tales off all winter to make sure this happened this year. They spent a lot of time on the dyno with both the old 94mm and the new 98mm turbos from Precision. Considering this was still done with the stock block, stock head and a single turbo is even more impressive. They spent as much time working on reliability as they did with finding power. The stock size studs on the mains were becoming an issue so they have swapped fasteners and greatly improved the durability of the engine. It's crazy looking at the motor in the floor knowing it's making over 2000hp.

The car made 2018hp on the engine dyno with the 94mm at over 60# of boost. He launches with over 50#.

I was there on Friday and spent quite a bit of time with the Titan crew. What a great group of people!! They had their share of problems on the frist 2 qualifing passes ( basically no pass at all ). That run was just bad ARSE!! The whole place erupted when the number came up , it was electric!! Congratulations to that whole team for that effort. Mike:cool:

BTW Dusty I talked to Gary!!

I was there on Friday and spent quite a bit of time with the Titan crew. What a great group of people!! They had their share of problems on the frist 2 qualifing passes ( basically no pass at all ). That run was just bad ARSE!! The whole place erupted when the number came up , it was electric!! Congratulations to that whole team for that effort. Mike:cool:

BTW Dusty I talked to Gary!!

He's almost too down to earth for the amount of coverage they get:D

It's also nice to see him and his son getting to work together in that program.

wow, just wow. 1.006 60 foot are you serious. that would be a experience in itself

DAMN:eek:

That is just awesome, no way around it.... Screw a big block:biggrin:

Actually it's a little off. It's in the .996 to .998 on the good passes.

Track temps were around 135 all day and would not give up any kind of great short times. There were several big wrecks (not track related) that kept pushing the schedule back , as a result they ran way after dark and the conditions began to come around the later it got. There were several records set in that final qualifing pass on Friday night. It was something to witness!!
Mike:cool:

The losing car??????

It went almost 196:eek:Not too bad for a race car,he better be glad he doesnt get caught at a red light beside me........:rolleyes:

Back