You can type here any text you want

Tubular upper a arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man said tubular upper A-arms, I say that means front.

Can't beat the speedway uppers for $43 a piece. Nice quality arms. Buy two rights. Jeremy

Can't beat the speedway uppers for $43 a piece. Nice quality arms. Buy two rights. Jeremy

Thanks for the info. I'm in the same boat as my bushings are almost shot, 86k miles. Why the two rights though? Don't they make a right and left? TIA

we4Mateo said:
Thanks for the info. I'm in the same boat as my bushings are almost shot, 86k miles. Why the two rights though? Don't they make a right and left? TIA

thats because they are meant for circle track racing.... so the right and left would be uneven... Two rights would be around stock length.

Yes fronts, updating to s10 blazer front brakes thanks to the half price sale at the pick a part.
Arm bushings shot so thought I'd change all.

thats because they are meant for circle track racing.... so the right and left would be uneven... Two rights would be around stock length.
Actually the stock length is 8.4" and the right side is 8" so you'll end up short. Get the 8.5" (left side) long ones and add a 1/2" taller ball joint which will improve the camber curve at the same time.;)

I actually have two brand new uppers so if your interested I'll save you the shipping and send them to you for $90. I have two rights like Jdpolzin said.

i just purchaced two upper a arms from speedway but i got the rights like mentioned here. with the stock moog ball joints. has anyone ran both the rights or should i send them back for the lefts.. everywhere esle says the rights but this is the second thread mentioning the 8.5 left please let me know so i dont get stuck with the wrong parts. thanks

i just purchaced two upper a arms from speedway but i got the rights like mentioned here. with the stock moog ball joints. has anyone ran both the rights or should i send them back for the lefts.. everywhere esle says the rights but this is the second thread mentioning the 8.5 left please let me know so i dont get stuck with the wrong parts. thanks

I've installed 7 sets of rights so far. All worked great. You can use lefts too, you'll just have more shims. Either way works.

Not as of yet. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get lefts if u plan to do some serious suspension work in the future and give yourself a little extra wiggle room. Most of the time using rights, you won't need many shims to align it. So if your frame is off much, thereay .or be a whole lot of room for error.

sounds good ive read a few threads on these and no real complaint yet . waiting on springs and a few other things before i install.. will moog stock replacement springs work with these

jdpolzin said:
Not as of yet. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get lefts if u plan to do some serious suspension work in the future and give yourself a little extra wiggle room. Most of the time using rights, you won't need many shims to align it. So if your frame is off much, thereay .or be a whole lot of room for error.

I'm not changing from stock ride height but I know my frame isn't perfectly straight and there are a lot of shims on one side; go with two lefts probably then?

Thanks, btw

Upper tubular control arm part number 910-34394 L. plug the number into the search on Speedway.;)

Back