You can type here any text you want

Turbo Tweak 6.0...advice needed...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pump gas and alky chip. I just put new pumps in the tank and a 8 ga. feed wire for the hotwire kit. Car had a TT race chip in before and had no problems at 23 & 24 psi. Another thing I noticed was that as soon as I put the chip in I had to manualluy set the the 1st three parameters to the default numbers. 1=110 2=110 3=120 Now...1=108 2=108 3=115 I will post those two logs also. The injector duty cycle is just under 80% and the BLM is only in the 140's which add to my doubts the the fuel system is at fault. (75#inj, Double Pumper)

................ The injector duty cycle is just under 80% and the BLM is only in the 140's which add to my doubts the the fuel system is at fault. (75#inj, Double Pumper)

Very plausible on the DC and BLM .........
However, I searched for similar answers and noted a similar condition, logged the FP, and parked the car. FP was about 13PSI too low. :eek:
Worth a check. :cool:

Edit;
Something is not right .........
You have comanded AFR of 6.9 @ 20PSi , and run 93/alky.
Did you purchase the chip for this exact combo from TT?

Also noted this is 23 PSI on a trans brake - DAMN!

Don't pay attention to the ECM AFR at WOT, we have to put weird numbers in there sometimes to get the program to do what we want.

jasjamz, answered you on TT forum.

Don't pay attention to the ECM AFR at WOT, we have to put weird numbers in there sometimes to get the program to do what we want.

jasjamz, answered you on TT forum.

Yeah, I figured there was a gap in my education ....... :biggrin:

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate the help. I ordered the cables to communicate with my lc-1. I will keep you guys posted!

Back