You can type here any text you want

UPDATE !! Morel Lifters ? LOOK !!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have almost 9K miles on my Morels purchased from T/A.

No issues what-so-ever.

I didnt know you could rate a post dumb unti I read this....if it was me that rated it dumb it was certainly a fat finger mistake

I didnt know you could rate a post dumb unti I read this....if it was me that rated it dumb it was certainly a fat finger mistake

everytime I use my ipad I accidentally rate someones post. I've gotten a couple angry emails from my dumb fingers... there not even that fat!

I too have an Erson rebrand btw. They are a little clickety clackety. I've put 3k on them no problems so far!

this was a problem with these a few years ago they exchanged them at the time it was a small number of units, I am pretty sure we got all of ours back. PBM who owns Erson is the primary distributor for Morel. I don't need to have my name on them so I don't bother.
Mike

Mike at TA built my motor and I was so impressed with his communication and professionalism. So important to me especially being 1800 miles away from his shop.

Wow! All I can say is Dumb Luck catching that! It could have caused many thousands in damaged parts. Please pull the oil pan and verify you have all the parts out of there. I would suggest pulling the engine at this point and checking bearings, too. Unless you are young and agile and do your best work on your back (or overhead on a hoist). LOL.

Ken,
Engine is out and completely apart. Rebuilding the whole thing but no damage from the lifters. Believe it or not this engine purred like a kitten, only way I found this is I blew a head gasket so I yard-ed it out to replace both and found those lifters?? Yup I was lucky!!

Back