Valve covers, computer, Mease plenum, powermaster...ect!!!

Interested in the block off plate and AC delete pulley. Is that the polished plate in the pic? Let me know how much for each shipped to Chicago. Thanks,

Also looking for all the brackets on the alt/AC side if you have anything I can use.

Interested in the block off plate and AC delete pulley. Is that the polished plate in the pic? Let me know how much for each shipped to Chicago. Thanks,

Also looking for all the brackets on the alt/AC side if you have anything I can use.
I have all that stuff. That is not the plate. The plate is like that just plain polished aluminum. PM me what you need. And don't hold back. I have plenty of parts...

Interested in the shifter. Will it fit in stock location and console? Any pictures? Thanks Clayton

For those asking for prices & availability on parts, Justin is very sick at this time. I'm not sure if he is still hospitalized or not, so it may be quite a while before you get an answer on his stuff. Pray for our TR brother in the meantime please.

For those asking for prices & availability on parts, Justin is very sick at this time. I'm not sure if he is still hospitalized or not, so it may be quite a while before you get an answer on his stuff. Pray for our TR brother in the meantime please.

Good post, Mike. I've been trying to keep up with him too. You're absolutely correct he is going through some very tough times. Craig

another thing...I found those silver valve covers in an ATR catalog. Their ad says they DO clear roller rockers.

or.... you could read the last line on his sig which reads

Please do not contact me about parts for sale. As far as the cars go, look for them on Ebay....