West Coast Nationals

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I wanted to post an e-mail I recieved form Jason Cramer last week in hopes of getting poeple thinking about this years West Coast Nationals. Weather in Phoenix should be great in November. Here's Jason's e-mail:

I would like to formally invite everyone to the west coast nationals this
year. It is going to be held on the Friday Saturday on the thanksgiving
weekend. This year Vegas would not accommodate us so the nationals will be
held in Phoenix.

Phoenix is not that far away. please come and race your buick this year. it
will be allot of fun.

let me know if you have any questions.
please let me know if you can make it so i can have a rough head count.

thanks guys!

RJC Racing
Race Jace
Jason Cramer
435-882-2839

I'm hoping Nick Micale and some of the AZ crew can chime in and give some details on hotel accomodations etc. If nothing else it will be a break from the So cal in fighting. :cool:

Neal

cool if I go? It's only a "rice rocket". I promise I won't run 9's :biggrin: Probably be better if you take a poll on that ;)

CHEVOTA

Any Buick powered vehicle is fine by me. We need to get the word out to the buick V8 guys too.

Neal

Chevota said:
cool if I go? It's only a "rice rocket". I promise I won't run 9's :biggrin: Probably be better if you take a poll on that ;)

CHEVOTA

Chevota said:

CHEVOTA

It will run 9's only if being pulled behind Nordy's car. :biggrin:

Kevin/Scott,

Give it a break this isn't the Jerry Springer show!! I'm trying to get out the word on the West Coast Nationals dammit!! I want to know what kind of turnout we can expect. How many So Cal guys are IN? When I say IN I mean planning on showing up and racing. Posers need not apply. There isn't a car show to the best of my knowledge. :biggrin:

Neal

750H.P.V6 said:
Kevin/Scott,

Give it a break this isn't the Jerry Springer show!! I'm trying to get out the word on the West Coast Nationals dammit!! I want to know what kind of turnout we can expect. How many So Cal guys are IN? When I say IN I mean planning on showing up and racing. Posers need not apply. There isn't a car show to the best of my knowledge. :biggrin:

Neal

Darn it...Why's Steve always breaking up the fights... ;)

I'll bring the Armor All :biggrin:

750H.P.V6 said:
Any Buick powered vehicle is fine by me. We need to get the word out to the buick V8 guys too. Neal
--------------------------
I have heard through the "poser" grapevine that the Buick v-8 guys won't be attending in general, or in force as they usually do, either at Vegas or at Phoenix. Hope that everybody does well and has a good time. I heard that most of the Buick V-8 guys are family oriented and most can't or won't give up Thanksgiving weekend either away from the family racing or with the family racing. Just to show you, Neal, that not all posers are bad "eggs" I will E-mail Doug Frazure's E-mail addy to you. Doug is president and or club coordinator of the So Cal Gran Sports.

I'd am planning to attend

as I have not had the pleasure of meeting the famous Neal of Brutal 6 fame,
I expect Reggie to show up too, (we will be representing the senior citizens factor)
will racing extend past 8pm fri or sat, as thats past my bed time!
look forward to seeing alot of you there, !! :biggrin:
cruzn57

Hey Neal, would you guys let me run my Briggs & Stration stage II? It is not a Buick, but it starts with a B. And wait till you see my Pacer that it is in :)

Hey Neal, I will try to make it out there, but I don't know what car yet, Pacer or Grimlin. I am trying to get my Briggs & Stration's pistons made in time. Are you going to have your 109 block in. If so I can throw mine together and we can play a little with Nordy Racer. :D

damn why is everyone picking on me :( , i don't want to be the outcast there guys..
maybe i should start building a Stage motor so i can fit in :cool: ...

Mike,

I for one don't have any issue with you. I'd love to see your car at the track. I'll be working the bugs out of mine also. There will be a good cross section of guys from Nevada, California and Arizona with possible attendees from New Mexico and Utah too. Should be a good time. See ya there.

Neal

nordy racer said:
damn why is everyone picking on me :( , i don't want to be the outcast there guys..

I'm glad you guys are IN. I haven't had time to chat with you in a while I'm looking forward to it.

Neal

Reginald West said:
I will be there,Jeff Rand says he is going and Rick Percy is going.All to race.

nordy racer said:

I think I have been watching CRUZN57 to much and see how people get so mad over silly sh*t. I don't have a issue with you as you may think. I never put your car down or talked sh*t, well maybe about getting your hands dirty, but that was it. :rolleyes:

CAN'T A GUY SAY SILLY SH*T and make people laugh

Damb CRUZN57 (Lee), your rubbing off on me :smile: :D :D :D

psiedv6 said:
I think I have been watching CRUZN57 to much and see how people get so mad over silly sh*t. I don't have a issue with you as you may think. I never put your car down or talked sh*t, well maybe about getting your hands dirty, but that was it. :rolleyes:

CAN'T A GUY SAY SILLY SH*T and make people laugh

Damb CRUZN57 (Lee), your rubbing off on me :smile: :D :D :D

no problems, all fun and games...... yea, cruzn57 has that type of effect on people..

BY THE WAY, YOU CAN COUNT ME IN ON RACING THERE TOO :p ...

Put me down for some sponsership money. I want my name in lights LOL