West Coast Nationals

as far as racing goes...

Neal,

As you know a lot of my clients are out that way so my thinking is we'd want to stay in the Avondale/Goodyear area which isn't far at all from the track. The track itself is south on Avondale Blvd at Exit 131 from I-10. The Goodyear/Avondale area is where the new stadium for the Arizona Cardinals NFL team was built, so there a lots of accomodations there. I imagine I could get some of my clients to come and spectate; maybe I could call this a "client event" and perhaps put this on the company tab! :tongue: At this juncture I am a definite maybe as there is a slight chance the family and I would go to Colorado; however, the operative there is "slight".

Now-- as far as looks go...I think we can all agree that Harold has us beat in the looks department ("Location: under your girlfriend's skirt)" and if this event happens we ought to take Harold to a kareoke bar and have him do a rousing rendition of "I'm...too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurrrrts...." ;)

Drip pan

the track we are going to is just north of Surprise, on hwy 60
you are thinking of the nascar track I believe,
if you come in on the 10 fwy, you would take loop 101 north to hwy 60, then north again thru surprise, to Happy Valley rd, left on happy valley rd to track.
here is web site.
http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/

hope to see you there

hboost said:
Why??? I hereby appeal your floggin; as I was speaking of the drama that we create only. Not appearance, hygiene, or weather conditions. I agree that we and our women are better looking, more sophistacated and our cars dont rust. ;)
Yes & I was trying to create more drama.The flogging was just a little something I threw in to spice things up.I have found most devote Buick owners are into pain.

Drip Pan said:
Neal,

As you know a lot of my clients are out that way so my thinking is we'd want to stay in the Avondale/Goodyear area which isn't far at all from the track. The track itself is south on Avondale Blvd at Exit 131 from I-10. The Goodyear/Avondale area is where the new stadium for the Arizona Cardinals NFL team was built, so there a lots of accomodations there. I imagine I could get some of my clients to come and spectate; maybe I could call this a "client event" and perhaps put this on the company tab! :tongue: At this juncture I am a definite maybe as there is a slight chance the family and I would go to Colorado; however, the operative there is "slight".

Now-- as far as looks go...I think we can all agree that Harold has us beat in the looks department ("Location: under your girlfriend's skirt)" and if this event happens we ought to take Harold to a kareoke bar and have him do a rousing rendition of "I'm...too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurrrrts...." ;)

HAHAHAHAHA morgan good one, btw i am a good kareoke singer you be surprised how good i sound i think i missed my calling and instead of being a computer guy should off become a recording artist. :biggrin:

I am not sure you crazy California tards should come to Phoenix, we are normal. ;) :D

hboost said:
Weak; leave this guy alone already..... :redface:

Oh come on that's not nearly as offensive as a lot of stuff posted on the board. It was just un chiste :biggrin:

Ok.... Nomas no digan nada cuando empiese a cagar el palo el pinche Haroldo......:biggrin:

BGN8711 said:

hahahahaha you guys are too chistoso y muy payasos. :biggrin:

BGHN8711 callate el hocico pinche maricon. good thing about spanish is this board wont pick up all the bad stuff and edit it. :)

wiked87gn said:
hahahahaha you guys are too chistoso y muy payasos. :biggrin:

BGHN8711 callate el hocico pinche maricon. good thing about spanish is this board wont pick up all the bad stuff and edit it. :)

that would be a nice change....maybe we should all speak in spanish.