West Coast Nationals

wiked87gn said:
Maybe we all should, but your not invited, go back to the Hybrid section. :p :D

Didn't know you were the host, but then again, that does make sense. :eek: I don't think it qualifies for that forum...Chevy's new 6cyl sure does take alot of boost!

with all the mex talk.........

I believe you guys must be BI ................. lingual
its bad enough I have to put up with it at work, now here too?
isn't this America? where english is the spoken language?
I don't wanna go into this , as I'm 100% for closing the borders,
ok, thats all from me,
(as if anyone cared)

Hey harold, I thought we were gonna be nice?
you forget?

He didn't forget. He's just Bi.......polar. Or was that multiple personality disorder? :biggrin:

Neal

cruzn57 said:
Hey harold, I thought we were gonna be nice?
you forget?

Damnnnn.....I thought this thread was about the West Coast Nationals???? Anyway, you can close borders, shoot immigrants, deport people, but they'll still find their way back. Plus, isn't this country built on people migrating or avoiding religious persecution? Besides, WTF does closing down the borders got to do with Turbobuicks anyway??? Keep that to yourself.

hboost said:
Damnnnn.....I thought this thread was about the West Coast Nationals???? Anyway, you can close borders, shoot immigrants, deport people, but they'll still find their way back. Plus, isn't this country built on people migrating or avoiding religious persecution? Besides, WTF does closing down the borders got to do with Turbobuicks anyway??? Keep that to yourself.
Well closed borders may have kept Wicked GN out but then again life would be boreing.Your Right whats the point?

750H.P.V6 said:
He didn't forget. He's just Bi.......polar. Or was that multiple personality disorder? :biggrin:

Neal

Better BI.....Polar than BI......Sexual or at least thats the word going around Neal ;)

wiked

turbolou said:
Well closed borders may have kept Wicked GN out but then again life would be boreing.Your Right whats the point?

I know, how would you make $$$ then???

I didn't know you were aware of what was being said about you behind your back. :D What happens in Long Beach stays in Long Beach. ;)

Neal

wiked87gn said:
Better BI.....Polar than BI......Sexual or at least thats the word going around Neal ;)

wiked