West Coast Nationals

Are you gonna run? Maybe I can set up a grudge match between you and Mike in his wife's car. ;)

Neal

turbolou said:
Put me down for some sponsership money. I want my name in lights LOL

Once again I will be there as a poser and from the stands watch chevota try to break into the 9's and leave his crank on the track once more. :p

wiked87gn said:
Once again I will be there as a poser and from the stands watch chevota try to break into the 9's and leave his crank on the track once more. :p

Cool! Try not to get "rear ended" again on your way out there. Calm down
Kevold ...I didn't mean by your boyfriend.. :p

Chevota said:
Cool! Try not to get "rear ended" again on your way out there. Calm down
Kevold ...I didn't mean by your boyfriend.. :p

Always making sexual comments 1st you admit to being and exibitionist now you speak about rear ending, kinda makes me wonder about you. :p

Ok, I want promotional rights to this venue. 33.34% or the profits to the agent (me) for administrative costs, 33.33% of the profits to the rearender, & 33.32% of the profits to the rearendee. The missing .01% of the profits will go to K-Y Corporation for sponsorship of their product.

Moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS LAST ENTRY SHOULD BE DELETED........
after all there are sensitive little boys here!
hey sensitive little boy....
are you listening ???? (you know who you are!) :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

750H.P.V6 said:
Are you gonna run? Maybe I can set up a grudge match between you and Mike in his wife's car. ;)

Neal
I want to do him at Irwindale. Don't know about Phoenix I might be out of town.Got some new sheep I want to check out.This time I'm going for a redhead!

its a baaaaaaaaaad joke

Lou has a fondness for other things, some of them Odd ! :eek:
(look at who he associates with) (no offense to anyone)
I don't think any of the sheep have computers, except maybe ole 2 names.
ask him sometime, he'll explain it to you, ;)

cruzn57 said:
Lou has a fondness for other things, some of them Odd ! :eek:
(look at who he associates with) (no offense to anyone)
I don't think any of the sheep have computers, except maybe ole 2 names.
ask him sometime, he'll explain it to you, ;)
Odd is a prerequisite for Buick ownership.Tell me of one normal person on this forum? I'm probably the one thats the most well balanced & has the least issues & highest standards.Certaintly the best looking also.Those that dispute this only have to go as far as the nearest mirror if they want to see ugly. Lou

rumor has it..........

that Lou has to sneak up on the mirror, to take a peak,
there are others that are equally as handsome, but since I'm not in to guys, I let others who are more qualified determine that, ( you know who 'm talking about!)
but hear say ( from folks near Lake Forrest ,ca) tell me that sheep are near sighted, and thus some folks can sweet talk em, and have there way with them. :eek: :eek: :eek:
and the sheep think its ok, (so I've been told)
its ok Lou, we all understand.
And YES, being ODD is a prerequisite for Buick ownership, just ask old whats his name .
Lou;
don't worry , we still think kindly of you inspite of your strange quirks.

do I care what others think of me???? heck no,
my motto is do unto others, long before they do unto you! :D

turbolou said:
Odd is a prerequisite for Buick ownership.Tell me of one normal person on this forum? I'm probably the one thats the most well balanced & has the least issues & highest standards.Certaintly the best looking also.Those that dispute this only have to go as far as the nearest mirror if they want to see ugly. Lou

I am very handsome....

cruzn57 said:
that Lou has to sneak up on the mirror, to take a peak,
there are others that are equally as handsome, but since I'm not in to guys, I let others who are more qualified determine that, ( you know who 'm talking about!)
but hear say ( from folks near Lake Forrest ,ca) tell me that sheep are near sighted, and thus some folks can sweet talk em, and have there way with them. :eek: :eek: :eek:
and the sheep think its ok, (so I've been told)
its ok Lou, we all understand.
And YES, being ODD is a prerequisite for Buick ownership, just ask old whats his name .
Lou;
don't worry , we still think kindly of you inspite of your strange quirks.

do I care what others think of me???? heck no,
my motto is do unto others, long before they do unto you! :D
I think it's time for our moderator to step in & demand no drinking & posting. A bad example for the kids is being displayed here by Cruz

ledzeppac said:
I am very handsome....
May I suggest some windex on that mirror your looking at? I do think this thread needs to go away LOL

I bet the east coast guys have either the same; or maybe even more drama than us west coast guys...... :biggrin:

hboost said:
I bet the east coast guys have either the same; or maybe even more drama than us west coast guys...... :biggrin:
I Doubt it.I detect a certain arrogance with that bunch & a need to be humbled. Our women are prettier. Our cars don't rust.we floss our teeth & overall hygiene is better. We have sophisticates like Wicked GN & Nordy racer. It is heresy for HBOOST to even compare us to the scum & should be flogged in public for suggesting so.

Why??? I hereby appeal your floggin; as I was speaking of the drama that we create only. Not appearance, hygiene, or weather conditions. I agree that we and our women are better looking, more sophistacated and our cars dont rust. ;)