2019 Bison Dyno Tuning session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all will probably have it at a “secret” place again guarded by gates so, no one can get in and see Bison’s special tunning abilities and HP numbers. We all know everything Bison does is top secret! I’m not sure how that can be good for business

WOW!! Just WOW!! One can only wonder where such deeply rooted animosity might have come from?? I mean, what did Bison sleep with your spouse? Run over your dog, or what? Seriously, what the hey?

You know, what I find funny here is that all I ever see is Bison fielding / answering tech questions, offering “FREE RECOMMENDATIONS ON TURBOS, COMBOS, AND THE LIKE!” And yet, you come on here accusing Bison of being secretive, or the like? Really???

I would like to offer you some context here though (some might call it giving you a clue), but, I’m being nice! You see, the People gathered for this event are “PAYING CLIENTS WHO ARE PAYING FOR A VERY INTENSE HIGHLY SPECIALIZED SERVICE!” And since the patrons are paying for not only Bison’s time, but, also for the time on the dyno. Then, there is a Very Reasonable Investment required. And I don’t know about you, however, most folks who make an investment also want to see their return on investment, wouldn’t you agree?

Which is why Bison (being the very conscientious / business savvy individual that he is) recognizes their commitment and their expectations. All of which it only makes sense to have ONLY PAYING CUSTOMERS AROUND FOR THEIR HIGHLY SPECIALIZED SERVICE, right? Therefore, the only reasonable approach would be to limit the “Loiters” aka NON-Paying Customers. Because it just is not fair to the people who have invested their time and money in his time, now is it?

So, your accusation is not only bazaar and unfounded, but, it also makes no common sense either!

Wow! Unreal how childish some people’s children can be!

I’ve always heard, you wanna play, you gotta pay! It’s the American Way!!

Y’all will probably have it at a “secret” place again guarded by gates so, no one can get in and see Bison’s special tunning abilities and HP numbers. We all know everything Bison does is top secret! I’m not sure how that can be good for business
I deleted my response because I am unsure it deserves one. This is very disappointing as the statements are not only false, but the post adds zero value to the event or community. Please refrain from additional ungrounded negative comments here, and either PM me with your issues, or start a vendor feedback thread.

I deleted my response because I am unsure it deserves one. This is very disappointing as the statements are not only false, but the post adds zero value to the event or community. Please refrain from additional ungrounded negative comments here, and either PM me with your issues, or start a vendor feedback thread.

LOL! Now that would be funny, wouldn’t it? A vendor feedback thread with someone complaining about how he (or she) is having to “PAY” FOR VENDOR SERVICES AKA VENDOR KNOWLEDGE? Yeah, that ought to go over about as well as a fart would in Church.

No offense to you Jerryl, as I smell what he’s stepping in here! I mean, I hate having to be the Richard Edward (Dick Ed) here. However, its just that his assertions have been comical, at best. And illogical, unfair mistruths at worst! I’m just saying is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of you are aware of Steve V., and his free detailed knowledge sharing on this board, and YouTube videos.
I had the pleasure of meeting Steve at the TB nationals in NC, and quickly realized his extensive knowledge and honesty, and his down to earth approach.

He will be flying in for the weekend just to hang out, meet and greet, and support both events.
Come put a face to a name, and pick his brain on a few things. Thanks @Steve V

Bison is helpful in many ways. Have no issues with him. I have issues the way the event was held last time.

No address was givin to guys that just wanted to watch. If your didn’t pay you weren’t invited. Was the last dyno session not held in a gated business park? Gate locked when no one could get in?

WOW!! Just WOW!! One can only wonder where such deeply rooted animosity might have come from?? I mean, what did Bison sleep with your spouse? Run over your dog, or what? Seriously, what the hey?

You know, what I find funny here is that all I ever see is Bison fielding / answering tech questions, offering “FREE RECOMMENDATIONS ON TURBOS, COMBOS, AND THE LIKE!” And yet, you come on here accusing Bison of being secretive, or the like? Really???

I would like to offer you some context here though (some might call it giving you a clue), but, I’m being nice! You see, the People gathered for this event are “PAYING CLIENTS WHO ARE PAYING FOR A VERY INTENSE HIGHLY SPECIALIZED SERVICE!” And since the patrons are paying for not only Bison’s time, but, also for the time on the dyno. Then, there is a Very Reasonable Investment required. And I don’t know about you, however, most folks who make an investment also want to see their return on investment, wouldn’t you agree?

Which is why Bison (being the very conscientious / business savvy individual that he is) recognizes their commitment and their expectations. All of which it only makes sense to have ONLY PAYING CUSTOMERS AROUND FOR THEIR HIGHLY SPECIALIZED SERVICE, right? Therefore, the only reasonable approach would be to limit the “Loiters” aka NON-Paying Customers. Because it just is not fair to the people who have invested their time and money in his time, now is it?

So, your accusation is not only bazaar and unfounded, but, it also makes no common sense either!

Wow! Unreal how childish some people’s children can be!

I’ve always heard, you wanna play, you gotta pay! It’s the American Way!!
Your getting what you paid for! No one said you weren’t! What does that have to do about how the event was run?

Your getting what you paid for! No one said you weren’t! What does that have to do about how the event was run?
Chris,
I thought we could discuss this in an adult fashion and asked specifically that you PM me. Since you chose not to do that, I will share my final thoughts to your opinion.

This is not a "first rodeo" dyno event, and lessons learned have been incorporated every time. if you ever put in work and manage an event, you can run it any way you wish. Until then, if you are not doing business, it's none of yours. I am not interested in spectator votes or opinions. Take your crying somewhere else.

Last edited:
To those who have reached out, expressed interest and are locked in;
Apologies for the abrasiveness towards childish behavior as it was clearly not my initial intention.
The objectives have always been based on the premise that opinions and distractions don’t get us results.
Efficiency and effectiveness, combined with knowledge does.

Those who are locked in; You paid for knowledge and a combination of services, and your investment will be rewarded with smiles. As I told each of you personally; You will learn more in 2 hours than you would in 2 years of reading, with mistakes.
It's going to be a GREAT day!

Status
Not open for further replies.