Any Conceal Carry Guys here and your favorite carry

Motorcycle travel?

Medium frame .357 dual action revolver with 2.5"-4" barrel. Stainless steel would be a plus. Carried under your riding jacket in a cross-draw chest holster.
Yes sir & thanks for your detailed reply

When I lived in nyc S&W Bodyguard.38 revolver.

In Florida the choices to carry are anything you can conceal without grossly printing so I gotta give it to my Glock 43 9mm and my Glock 42 .380 before Glock put out the 43 9mm.
I’m also still a huge fan of the Bodyguard revolver that I carried in nyc.

As far as my “WE4 weapon of choice” my old Glock 19 is always hidden within arms reach.

As far as my house protection. Whatever I can grab first out if 7 handguns would be my weapon of choice.

I pray to God everyday that I never have to use any of them to save my life or defend my family. Every year I go for additional weapons training just to stay on my game. Because I don’t get much range time anymore because I live in a tourist town and the ranges around my charge almost twice what normal ranges charge.

When I lived in nyc S&W Bodyguard.38 revolver.

In Florida the choices to carry are anything you can conceal without grossly printing so I gotta give it to my Glock 43 9mm and my Glock 42 .380 before Glock put out the 43 9mm.
I’m also still a huge fan of the Bodyguard revolver that I carried in nyc.

As far as my “WE4 weapon of choice” my old Glock 19 is always hidden within arms reach.

As far as my house protection. Whatever I can grab first out if 7 handguns would be my weapon of choice.

I pray to God everyday that I never have to use any of them to save my life or defend my family. Every year I go for additional weapons training just to stay on my game. Because I don’t get much range time anymore because I live in a tourist town and the ranges around my charge almost twice what normal ranges charge.
I am with you I pray everyday that I don't have to use my weapon to defend my family and thankfully living in Oklahoma we actually can open carry and the state passed the law to where we don't even have to pay them to carry I don't personally open carry that way I don't get plucked off :):)but living around here plenty of land and plenty of places to go shoot without going to the range where there are a lot of idiots

I am with you I pray everyday that I don't have to use my weapon to defend my family and thankfully living in Oklahoma we actually can open carry and the state passed the law to where we don't even have to pay them to carry I don't personally open carry that way I don't get plucked off :):)but living around here plenty of land and plenty of places to go shoot without going to the range where there are a lot of idiots
I hear ya man. The first 2 years or my career (NOT BY CHOICE LOL) I spent as a PO with nyctpd back when New York City Transit had its own police agency. (Back in 1996 all nyc police agencie transit,housing, and nypd all merged). I hated that job with every fiber and cell in my body. I hate confrontational positions of authority because of the extra senseless drama that you have to deal with. Back in the good old days if you didn’t know anyone in fdny the only way you were becoming a firefighter is if you were a cop first and basically rollover your pension, and your back round certification and fingerprints were already in the system it was just easier to be a fdny firefighter if you worked for pd and took the test. So anyway I did 2 years in PD and then 20 in fdny before retiring.
So anyway we were always trained that even if open carry was legal in nyc that it’s a very bad idea. Mainly because it’s a safety issue if you’re not properly trained a perp will have your gun faster then you can even think to reach for it. And also In a crisis the element of surprise vs showing everyone that you have a weapon will always give you the upper hand. In transit there was a lot of plain clothes assignments. You would be surprised how many homeless guys as well as men and women who a civilian would never peg as a police officer.

I have family in Richardson and in McKinney and also come help a restoration shop in Sherman when they have problems troubleshooting electrical and some other stuff, I thought about bringing my car down this summer and hanging out with some of the DFW guys if you all get together,maybe hit some car shows

March 23rd Buick GTG in Grapevine
May 11th Buick Race day at Xtreme Raceway

And yes I will be armed at both events

The way I look at it, CARRY as much as possible...so much to where it comes so natural you forget you have it on you, even in places you\re not allowed to carry. You\re not allowed to carry in stores hat have a sign posted on the entry, My Bad, or have metal detectors...just FYI. We need to fight congress to make conceal carry legal in all states. The reason why if you look at any state that does not allow conceal carry has the highest crime. Criminals are going to prey on those who can\t protect themselves, and if it\s against the law for you to protect yourself and your family, doesn't that makes you MORE likely to being a victim of a crime. PS I carry a Smith & Wesson SD9VE with three 19 round magazines.

The way I look at it, CARRY as much as possible...so much to where it comes so natural you forget you have it on you, even in places you\re not allowed to carry. You\re not allowed to carry in stores hat have a sign posted on the entry, My Bad, or have metal detectors...just FYI. We need to fight congress to make conceal carry legal in all states. The reason why if you look at any state that does not allow conceal carry has the highest crime. Criminals are going to prey on those who can\t protect themselves, and if it\s against the law for you to protect yourself and your family, doesn't that makes you MORE likely to being a victim of a crime. PS I carry a Smith & Wesson SD9VE with three 19 round magazines.
Agree wholeheartedly with that

I like the way you think , I have made it a habit to wear mine where ever I go , I can't carry at work but its close by in my vehicle .

I just bought the Glock 43X and all I have to say about the pistol is good things . It conceals great and fits my hand

That 43X looks to be something I'll look at, when down sizing for more comfortable cc.
My current is a 27/.40. It's a bit bulky, especially w/ the CT Laserguard on it.

I just saw an article about a new pistol that Ruger is introducing. It's called the Congressman, it doesn't work and you can't fire it!

Here's a sneak peak.

AAA.jpg

Black Rain Ordinance AR15 chambered for 556,, 223 light loads if you like cheap and subsonic/suppressed. Also, Sigs, any P model. Why conceal when you can say, Go ahead punk,, Make my green dot useful. I open and conceal. But then again, I do protective services in various capacities. Anyone that is stable and sane should be watching out for those that aren't trained to do so..

I just got my wife the Kimber Hammer less .357 Magnum that she carries and its a very nice pistol , a little pricey but nice .

Like the Kimbers, they are good quality guns. I have a .45 Pro Carry II and I carry it from time to time. The only thing I changed was to a Wilson Combat mag.

I'm looking at a Sig P365 , small enough for concealed carry and a 10 round mag . Mainly it fits my hands with short fat fingers !!

Have you put the Glock 43X in your hand ?
Yes , the Sig is a little bit smaller and has a 10 round mag . I almost bought a Glock 43 awhile back , I just didn't get around to it . I'm a big Glock fan as I have a Gen 1 model 22 that I bought new back in the day and carry it now . It's a little big for summer carry and the Sig is nice .