Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Originally posted by Buickpwred
Geez. 8 Pages of bull****. . If he was really smart he could get Levy and Bowen for harrasement and threats and slander from the look of it.

Nope, that couldn't happen. Criminals have rights, but they are not protected from the truth. That would be the same as a robber trying to sue someone who turned him in. What you read here was not 8 pages of bull**** on our part, there was much more BS from Cipolla than anyone could stomach. If you bought an engine from Cipolla and got it, You were either lucky, or you picked it up yourself. I do know people that got parts from him before. I was right in the middle of all this, you were not. The laws were followed to the letter. The Feds had access to all the e-mails, they had access to this thread, you obviously do not have any experience in dealing with the law. The Feds read through everything, intent to defraud was established by more than 2 people, and they took action.

The bottom line was: Cipolla took peoples money and wouldn't deliver. He got caught, the only way to keep himself from taking a ride downtown was to pay resitution. HE ADMITTED HIS FAILURES AND LIES. Stick up for him if you wish, but you are a bigger fool for even remotely siding with him. Oops..... calling you a fool could get me sued. :rolleyes:

So Dave...... Got your money yet from Joey?

This is a really strange world. Fools side with crooks because they really want to believe people.

"There is a sucker born every minute"
P.T. Barnum

So Dave...... Got your money yet from Joey?

No dough yet, but I was given a money order number , that and the fact that the postal inspector that is handling the case was out of thw office for a few days is the reason for the quietness,As far as BUICKPWRED's comments seems like quite possibly a troll from Chicago picked up a new screen name towards the end of November, I am waiting for a few pieces of info to find out if he should be lit up or just ignored.

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop in and give you all the big thumbs up for taking this punk down. It takes a lot of determination to follow something like this through. I got ripped off by some punk on the net recently, but since I sent the money via pay-pal I don't have any way to track him down.

This thread is starting to get around! I found out about it from off-topic.net

http://forums.off-topic.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155308

Good luck,

-Brian

Yeah, I just figured that you couldn't tell someone that a louisville slugger is coming your way. What your saying Joe makes sense. Never looked at it that way. Take Care all.......

No, ya see, there's really this guy named Louis Slugger. Yeah, his middle initial really isn't V, I made that up you see. But he's real. He, uhhhh, is related to Jipetto and that kid with the long nose.....Yea yea, that's the ticket....:rolleyes:

Another Lie

sent by little Joey 12-7

Dave,
You've seen that i have been active in trying to clear my name. I am not putting you off. As soon as I see your money, you'll see it. I've got $40 right now.

sent by little Joey 12-9

Dave,
tomorrow afternoon, will go out. I'll e mail you the tracking # circa 5pm.

Thanks
Joe

Phone call with little Joey 12-11 goes something like this

Dave: Whats the story now
Troll: I waited a few extra days so I could send you more money

12-14

Money order arrives for the originally mentioned $40.00 nothing more.

Now little Joey how stupid do you think people are, everything that goes over the net can be traced, so now lets add Buickpwred to your list of alias's.

>Geez. 8 Pages of bull****.

All because of you

>This thread is really amusing,

to the rest of the free world it is, if you think having your reputation and some of your freedoms taken away then I guess you can think it amusing also.

>If he was really smart he could get Levy and Bowen for >harrasement and threats and slander from the look of it.

Your not and you can't do squat, you are the lying POS.

>Shhh....I won't tell. I bought a engine from him a few months >ago, not a problem. Just my experience though.

Well instead of paying yourself for the motor about sending me the $250.00 you still owe me.

>Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Your sorry situation brings a smile to my face so me thinks I will

Re: Another Lie

Originally posted by Dave Levey

Now little Joey how stupid do you think people are, everything that goes over the net can be traced, so now lets add Buickpwred to your list of alias's.

I figured that out too. Syntax and spelling are identical, as well as the pathetic acknowledgement of a previous point. :D

Joey, if you would quit playing games with people and start telling the truth, all this would end. We don't mean that you have to tell someone that your TA49 is the stock turbo, You DO have to tell the truth when selling parts, representing a car for sale, etc.... Don't screw your fellow buick owners!:mad:

So as we sit on pins and needles.....

Dave, see any more dough?

Once this is finally settled, Perhaps there should be a vote as to whether the thread gets locked or deleted. I'll leave it up to the board members....... Lock, Delete, or leave it for posterity?

i'm sure my vote doesn't hold much weight since i wasn't involved but i'll give it anyway

I say either leave it or lock it, DO NOT delete it, this is something that should be seen by everyone that comes here

Just my $.02 :)

This is my two cents worth: If it counts, it counts- If it don't, it don't! But I am still going to shoot straight! I think we need to leave it posted, so if another person like P.O.S. little Joe can read it and think twice about doing it to someone else on this sight. Come on guys let's be heard, I know yall are out there! Post your reply!

:cool:

Leave it up. This is an invaluable resource for anyone who gets burned by some little troll like Joey.

Leave it up:) Let little rip offs like Joey know the Buick guy will do a witch hunt if they try it:eek:

still not paid

Well I am still not paid and little Joey sent me a email expressing confusion as to what he owes me, more mail but no more dough.As far as what happens to this topic it should stick with it's current name untill all parties have been paid then maybe renamed "how to deal with fraud by a troll" or am I showing my weak forgiving side again.

PS- If there are any Lawyers out there who want a piece of Joey for entertainment email me.

Has anyone noticed that the two people that somewhat stood up for this guy both have just recently registered...THIS MONTH. do ya think he is getting some of his buddies to try and make him look better ??

Also, leave this thread, do not lock OR delete it. Maybe rename it to" If you are thinking about ripping off board members, read this!" And keep it on the front page.:)

Good luck to all of you who are awaiting funds from this guy.

Joe1320...I would most definately like to hear what your actions were, and how they were executed. If possible shoot me an email, if not, I will understand.
Thanks, Checkmate

Has anyone noticed that the two people that somewhat stood up for this guy both have

If you are referring to prostock john I think he is a inocent who got conned by Joey, and if the other is Buickpwred that is Joey himself using a new screen name.

yep, those are the two I was refering to. I will give the first one the benefit of the doubt, but it seems strange to me.

Re: still not paid

Originally posted by Dave Levey
or am I showing my weak forgiving side again.

:confused: perhaps.

I too had a brief wave of that same sentiment come over me. I came to my senses pretty quickly though. :p This thread has the distinction of having most amount of reads, as well as providing an example of what will happen if another troll tries to rip us off. IMHO, the thread should stay. Especially since Joey still hasn't paid off Dave. :mad: Each person should post the end result as to obtaining satisfaction, but the whole thread should stay right where it is. The jury is still out on a rename though.

I am still getting e-mails about troll destruction proceedures. They are yours for the asking, you must e-mail me with a brief description. I am just making sure trolls don't get the info by reading it on the net. If they had unlimited access to the info, it could be used to their advantage as well.

When this is all over, I hope I run into you guys at one of the events....... We'll have a drink or two and laugh at little Joey. :D

Congrats to JOE B.....

Joe,This thread has made it to various boards around the net.I'm from camaroZ28.com,with that in mind you and the work you put fourth in bringing this troll to justice has been invaluable!
Kuddo's to you and everyone who brought this troll in.We all see this type of scam no matter what board we are from.We do share one thing,we want what we paid for!Your effort has prompted alot of us to stick with the pressuring of these scammers until full restitution has been made.
I would be extremely gracious if you could email me the steps you took to bring "little Joey" down.My email is vampyr972@hotmail.com ,
Dave good luck with getting the rest of your money,and again Kuddo's to all involved with this situation.Let's all try to stop the scamming of auto enthusiaists everywhere!

Shawn
95 Z28