Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

You know with all the problems we hve been hearding of ripoffs in the TB community this is exactly what we needed. its unfortunate, but finally someone will get the message not to screw with us like it seems a lot of people even among our own ranks seem to enjoy. Joe1320 thank you for having the BALLS to stand up for yourself and your money, and to show this growing community that crap like this wont be tolerated....

Joe1320:

Keep up the good work. Pricks like Little Joey need to be taught a major lesson on ripping people off. I got introduced to this thread by a fellow Maxima.org member and have been keeping up with it ever since.

I hate seeing fellow enthusiasts getting ripped off and knowing this bastard is from my hometown pisses me off even further.

Re: A hush falls over the crowd....

Originally posted by dhause
....as they wait with baited breath to see what portends to be a gripping end to this fateful saga.....all the while humming "Liar Liar pants on fire" under their collective breath.....

Will Joe Cipolla finally come clean? *money changes hands*

Will Joe Bowen finally be able to rest from his weary yet determined crusade? *we hope so for Joe B's sake, but secretly await the next kick in the stomach from Lil' Joey as he nails his own coffin shut*

And, who is this Louis V. Slugger, and why is he merely leaning in the corner, arms folded, doing nothing, while injustice prevails??

Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of "As the Joe Turns"

---brought to you by, The Gap. Introducing our newest Gap line--Joey Gap. Featuring fashionable striped clothing in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. Come in and see our new "Drawer Dropper" low cut pajama jumpers, with a built in seat door. Perfect for those intimate evenings with YOUR favorite Bubba.
:p :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :D

Well Joey, where's my dough ? cat got your tongue, or is it the USPS or the FBI, if none of those do yet expect a new wave shortly.

Dave Levey

Joey hit a search engine

Well I still have no dough and little Joey ignores my e mails but the good news is that this thread has hit a search engine when you just type in Joe Cipolla, how cool is that to have your name come up on a search and be related this thread:)

http://www.boardreader.com

Re: Joey hit a search engine

Originally posted by Dave Levey
the good news is that this thread has hit a search engine when you just type in Joe Cipolla, how cool is that to have your name come up on a search and be related this thread:)

HAHAHA!! thats funny, he and his parents must be proud :rolleyes: :cool:

Little Joey is now on the Black List in his hometown board......www.chitownracing.com

Dave, you seen any dough lately? If not, I'm going to e-mail you something that may get his attention. ;) Dave, you will prevail.... stick to the plan of attack. :D One thing is for sure, little Joey has to be sick to death of dealing with us! It will be the same story for any other troll that tries to rip us off. :eek:

To the moderators,

Please keep this thread open and available to read. At one point or another we all see some parts for sale on the internet and with trolls seeing this post they may stay a little further from TR parts.

Regards,

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

if you havent gootn a chance to read the blacklist at ch-town racing
check it out this little bast@@d is trying to clear his name over
there but DLEVEY has dropped the bomb over there and he has nothing to say
OJP
good luck with your green dave

Wow, 14500 plus hits on this thread, Keep spreading the word guys, as of 12-30-01 Joey has still not paid me and now ignores my email's, luckily for his peace of mind I will be gone on vacation till the middle of next week so my daily routine of spreading the word on new boards and mailing lists will be on hold till then. If anybody else wants to pick it up feel free :) and Big Joe B thanks for the latest info, I think when I get back I will add another log to that fire, Boy nothing like having a rotten day at work and having someone like Joey as a punching bag to work it off :).

Dave Levey

Originally posted by Dave Levey
Wow, 14500 plus hits on this thread, Keep spreading the word guys, as of 12-30-01 Joey has still not paid me and now ignores my email's, luckily for his peace of mind I will be gone on vacation till the middle of next week so my daily routine of spreading the word on new boards and mailing lists will be on hold till then. If anybody else wants to pick it up feel free :) and Big Joe B thanks for the latest info, I think when I get back I will add another log to that fire, Boy nothing like having a rotten day at work and having someone like Joey as a punching bag to work it off :).

Dave Levey

;) I know that feeling! :eek:

yes, this topic has reached far and wide.... all the way to Team Chevelle :D anyway, we had a similar experience with a fellow TC member who's identity was stolen, well he did a LOT of detective work, video taping, etc. etc. i hope all of you get your $$$ back and blackball this guy from ever selling again. it also wouldn't be a good idea for someone to go over there and kick the Shiftingsand out of him.:eek:

Holy Ballz :eek:
well in his defense. he prolly has more email than he can even attempt to search through at this point. Think of how many people are sending him f.u.'s!? Well he deserves it, he obviously has a lying problem :rolleyes:
Your gonna getttit in the assssss!!! :D
-Nick :cool:

This thread has also reached the camaroz28.com community...I hate to see **** like this happen to people, but this thread is a good lesson for any other *******s out their like this Joey guy...

This thread is fast becoming an urban legend...I found this link on a BMW board, and took it upon myself to pass it on...SWEET!

Gotta say this thread kicks ass! Please, Moderators, "KEEP THE STICKY" and don't ever let this thread go away. A link to this belongs in every Buy/Sell forum.

Joe - My hat's off to you! EXCELLENT job nailing the troll.

Dave - Keep us current man...Good luck...