You can type here any text you want

Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joe 1320
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hehe i even mention something on the 3rdgen fbody board i hang out on nethirdgen.org :D Little Joe, you my friend are VERY stupid......i'm sure everyone in the TB community knows who u are....have fun trying to sell parts now, and if even THINK of getting into fbody's and selling parts for em, hehe I'LL be right there to stop you and let people know what you're all about :eek:

Pro Stock has been in GMHTP a few times.

I remember when Joe registered on Chitown. That kid got his rear tore up. Sounds like hes a little more raw now.

The last laugh after all.....

I thought one last post would be in order to share a few thoughts.:D

In this war against TR parts terrorism, a total of 192 e-mails were involved. It took three months to bring him to justice. The truth be known, it doesn't take that long to bring a troll down. This could have been done less than two months if I weren't having so much fun watching the troll bury himself. :p I was having the most fun watching as the walls closed in around him. :cool: He experiencing continued pressure from the local guys in the Chicago area, the word is out! :eek: :D

This wasn't accomplished by a PI, just an average hot rodder. Persistance is the key with performance, as well as bringing down a troll.

Some of the nominations you guys posted were cool too. :) I'm actually going to miss this. I was enjoying every moment when I was hunting him down like a dog. I was looking foreward each day to hear what new stupid story he was going to come with. Too bad I couldn't see him in person, squeel like a pig as he got caught. All this was done in my spare time. I work full time and raise a four year old son by myself. Most of the war was conducted in the evenings and certainly without sweating a drop. The beauty of the internet will become apparent to thieves. While a thief will use the internet to scam people, it is a devistating force when used to catch a thief.

Thanks also have to go out to Joe Cipolla's family. They did indeed put pressure on little Joey, but they can control the liar so much. So to his Grandmother who speaks poor English:

Cara Signora Cipolla,

Mille grazia per laruto che me aidato, e tutto quello che a fatto Guiseppe. Speriamo che ha informato na leaione. Di nuovo grazie, buono cose e buono salute.

Caio,
Joe Bowen

I've sent her a thank you card for helping me.;)

It's been fun.....:confused: But I'm done. See ya! :cool:

Thanks for all the help Joe, unfortunately all I have from little Joey are excuses still, so I will still push the issues with the parties that I need too in order to make sure his life remains miserable.

I actually bumped into Joe at the Amoco near my house...

We talked for a long time, I think he's a decent guy... Seems to me that he has either taken care of anything that was late etc... I would have to agree with him though, maybe a few too many folks jumped on the flamewagon and he felt pretty crappy about that since he really loves GN's.

Take care guys Merry Xmas.

Originally posted by Pro Stock John
I actually bumped into Joe at the Amoco near my house...

We talked for a long time, I think he's a decent guy... Seems to me that he has either taken care of anything that was late etc... I would have to agree with him though, maybe a few too many folks jumped on the flamewagon and he felt pretty crappy about that since he really loves GN's.

Take care guys Merry Xmas.

He had me snowed for the first few weeks. He talks a good story that never reaches the prescribed ending. Believe what you will, I wouldn't trust him at all.

And Dave.... The only way you'll get your dough from him is to be persistant to the nth degree.

Not to disrespect ya John,,,but this post started on October 12th ,and it seemed to start way befor the posting date,,If I remember you said you did not read the whole post,so you did not see the many times that this Clown said payment is on the way,,,:eek: :eek:
But how does it feel to have the wool pulled over your eyes in person;) :eek: :D :D

Let's hope you are correct and I am wrong
Take care
Dennis

Prostock John, I encourage you to read this entire thread. People who are pathological are extremely good at being that way. They can sound as sincere as your mother, and never bat an eye as they lie right in your face. Read this entire thread, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

He deserved every single solitary flame he received, because he had many MANY opportunities to right his wrongs, and it was only when he faced criminal prosecution that he finally did the right thing. Yeah, most people will do the right thing when they have a double barrel pointed in their face.

Dave, keep us updated on your progress. We want you to win just like Joe1320 did.

I'm just referring to the gratuitous comments from folks who never did any dealings with him.

I didn't say that Joe is perfect, or that we later went out and saw a movie. I told Joe that I have sometimes taken forever to send stuff out and that I have now learned not to sell stuff until i have it all boxed up and ready to go.

If something is outstanding, I'm sure he will get it right so everyone can move on.

He said that guy who came to see the car got wacky and scared him.

Take care and happy motoring.

Originally posted by Pro Stock John
I'm just referring to the gratuitous comments from folks who never did any dealings with him.

I didn't say that Joe is perfect, or that we later went out and saw a movie. I told Joe that I have sometimes taken forever to send stuff out and that I have now learned not to sell stuff until i have it all boxed up and ready to go.

If something is outstanding, I'm sure he will get it right so everyone can move on.

He said that guy who came to see the car got wacky and scared him.

Take care and happy motoring.

Does NA meen that you took off the No2?

Got whacky

>He said that guy who came to see the car got wacky and scared >him.

I am the guy that came to see the car and I did not get "whacky"

I very politely pointed out all the flaws on the car while politely reminding him of what he told me when I asked specific questions about those areas of the car.Look at the following e mails and decide for yourself,

Dated April 23rd

>1972 Buick Skylark Convertible. READY FOR SUMMER, 350 V8, 73k
>original miles. all original. fresh tranny, just tuned up,. This car
>is sharp. heres a list of all the NEW parts....Paint, PPG
>basecoat/clearcoat,

The paint is coming off the drivers door and is far from quality

>all new interior, all brand stinkin new white interior,

Maybe new seat covers but that is it the door panels and other panels are
beat and torn and not to mention oversprayed with blue paint

>new crown top w/ warranty,

that top was awfully beat for being new not to mention the whole in it.

>car is been restored. Car has new doors, trunklid, trunk floor,
>quarter panels, fenders, hood. All parts are GM. NO BONDO >BUCKETS HERE.

By who, no trim was removed before painting the fenders both had bondo in them the rear quarters were riveted on and the trunk floor was plain sheet metal that was screwed in.

I specifically asked you about missing trim, you responded none was missing,

the trunk trim and all emblems were missing for sure, who knows what else was gone.

I specifically asked you what the car needed, your response was dual exhaust with glasspacks beause it would make the car nicer not because it was needed and front springs, THE EXHAUST WAS SHOT, IT WAS HELD TOGETHER WITH POP CANS, at least you were right about the front springs

What about the drivers window that did not roll down properly
again who knows what else I did not even drive it or look underneath.

Dated April24
Dave,
what do you want me to do?
I am sorry. I am very sorry man.
And i really do appreciate your helping me out with my GN problems man, you
know your ****. Just tell me what you want me to do?
Can i give you lets say $125 to make you feel like i do care about the
situation. I'd offer you more, but i am broke right now. I don't make alot of
money, work at a food stor, and that don't pay too much....so lemme know

Dated April 24
Dave,
I'm sure we can get over this, your a good guy to know....just tell me what
you want me to do, I'll take care of it.....i appologize once again

Thanks
Joe

Dated April 25
Dave,
give me until next Monday, thats when i get paid, i will send you a money
order, you can count on it!! Are we cool now?

Dated May 3

Just checking to see if the check got sent out yet,

Dave

Dated May 6
You offered to make things right between us and have since then not
responded, in fairness to you I am asking whats up ?, if I do not hear back
I will assume you intend to do nothing and take actions as I see fit

Dave Levey

At this point I figured I was screwed

Dated nov 11

>I am sending you this money as good faith because you did not >like the car. I don't owe you anything. But you did point out >some things on the car that were not like it was. i did not look >at the car really good, it was not my car, it was my cousins.

It is a simple fact, you advertised a car for sale publishing facts about the car and also verbally telling me things about the car which were blatantly wrong, because of your misrepresentation I used a vacation day and spent money on air fare to buy the vehicle, then you left me stranded with some bull**** excuse that you had to work when you pressured me to come that day because it was your only day off.So as far as you not owing me anything think again, you owe me for all my expenses because of fraud, If I had a transport company pick up the car and deliver it to me think of how much you would owe me then, I agreed to 125.00 dollars because you showed good will and I believed you, but then I see you have kept on with your dishonest ways, I suggest you send me the money while it is still 125.00, if I have to start following a course of action I will want more.

>Please just give me a little time to sort some **** out, you will >get your money. I owe it to you. I agreed to refund your money. >and i will. I am not made of money. I am working on this here. >Please, I'm not asking you not to e mail me inquiring about it. I >appreciate the reminder. I am working on getting you your >dough. I am. I know its been along time, i'll take care of this.

Quit making up lies, you have told me on many occasions that the check was in the mail, why do you still lie ? does the terminology " no restitution no probation" mean anything to you.

Dave

Dated Nov 7
Dave, doijng a side job tomorrow, will get your money very soon. I'll take care of this

joe

These are just snippets of some e mails, He is snowing you big time,I, like you felt he was just a dumb kid when this hole mess started and I fell for his crap like YOU did, If I would have let the @#it fly back in April nobody else would have gotten screwed by him but I fell for it and look what happened.Look at the letters from Joe to me after he stranded me in a strange city to fend for myself does it sound like I got wacky, the kid is a thief and did not do anything on his own to clear his name, he was FORCED into it. As of today I still have not received any money but I do have fresh e mails promising to pay to go with all the other false promises and lies.

My god I can not believe anybody can even think of giving him a break about this whole fiasco.

And again for little Joey " NO RESTITUTION NO PROBATION "

I'll tell you what I'll do Dave,I will send you the money to fly up there and beat the $hit out of him if you will punch him one time for me & send some pics after ass kicking and i'm proud to say JOHN I don't have nothing to do with it!!!!!Thats what wrong with kids like him they think they can get by with everything!Thats what (everybody take a bow)KING JOE 1320 & BIG DAVE is showing this peice of $hit.:mad:

P.S. Keep on rollin DAVE

This whole thing is disturbing. How can that kid be so sick? Where was his parents throughout all of this? Heaven knows I would not be able to walk if my family knew I was doing something like this. Great work Joe 1320, you definately have some balls. Dave, keep it up bro.

"Joe,
The tracking number is at my office, i can get it to you monday morning. Shoot me a e mail AM monday so i remember to e mail it to you.

Take Care
Joe "

"I don't make alot of
money, work at a food stor, and that don't pay too much"

Sure Joey:rolleyes:

The Saga yet continues....

Louis???? Louis V. Slugger??? Where are you, Man? Your services--they are needed in the worst way.

P--for pathological liar
I--for idiot beyond words
E--for everyone gets the same scammy treatment
C--for cash he owes
E--for every opportunity he's had to make things right

O--for outright lies, Joey knows no other way
F--for false advertising, fraud, and failure to pay (right, Dave?)

S--for sick in the head--what other answer is there?
H--for hang him out to dry--that's what we're doing here
I--for incomplete, indecent, and ill behavior
*--for Total bombardment by the TR community--get 'em!!!!

:D

Geez. 8 Pages of bull****. This thread is really amusing, be careful with your choice of words. If he was really smart he could get Levy and Bowen for harrasement and threats and slander from the look of it. Shhh....I won't tell. I bought a engine from him a few months ago, not a problem. Just my experience though. Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

I doubt it! Besides, He's already screwed us. I heard Joe & Dave say
"In my opinion" before all their derrogatory(sp?) remarks. IMHO, Little
Joey deserves everyone of them. Hang in there Dave! I finally got my
money, with Joe 1320's help. Thanks again, Joe!

Brandon

Back