You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bored as hell watching biker build off and thinking of what to do next...

Take it easy on the T man never know what is screwed up under there take it easy on the old girl.

So whats up peoples.

A.j.

Ahh man 'feelin it today, it's been a crazy week so far. Went and saw: Korn/Disturbed/Seven dust lastnight in Morgantown. Had a water line explode in my garage shop Tuesday while I was at work and put me behind on all the projects in there, not to mention drowning lots of tools and equipment. Snowstorm yesterday into today, I'll be getting away from it all this weekend, going skiing/boarding and staying in a cabin.

Ahh man 'feelin it today, it's been a crazy week so far. Went and saw: Korn/Disturbed/Seven dust lastnight in Morgantown. Had a water line explode in my garage shop Tuesday while I was at work and put me behind on all the projects in there, not to mention drowning lots of tools and equipment. Snowstorm yesterday into today, I'll be getting away from it all this weekend, going skiing/boarding and staying in a cabin.

I can dig that man, I have been crazy crazy busy myself!

good to see your getting out though, most people have been locking themselves away this winter especially on the east coast!

A.j.

And why might I ask?

A.j.

The wifey and I are going to put some things together and start collecting GN/GNX stuff and books/parts manuals etc etc...

Im fixing to go make a seprate bank account and setup some paypal stuff and maybe try evilbay...

The wifey and I are going to put some things together and start collecting GN/GNX stuff and books/parts manuals etc etc...

Im fixing to go make a seprate bank account and setup some paypal stuff and maybe try evilbay...

thats cool man, i do most of my buissness on ebay.

been there going on 10 years! lol

so what ya gonna do with the book collection?

A.j.

thats cool man, i do most of my buissness on ebay.

been there going on 10 years! lol

so what ya gonna do with the book collection?

A.j.

Read and educate my kiddo on these cars and really for a part number reference lol more of these I want cause I know its there.

not much... still working on the hood above. Ill be taking Mr T out for a drive for the first time in 4 months today after some fix a flat.

THat fix a flat just ruined your tire. FOr a few dollars more you could have just had it fixed the right way. ANyway, I got a pair of 84-87 tail lights. THey aren't the best but they are the newer ones. One bezel is black and has a very tiny chip in it that probably will go unnoticed and the other is a chrome bezel. SHoot me an offer.

I love these cars and want to know everything about them I can and read all the knowledge and all there is to know about them.

That is the reason for collecting all this stuff.

THat fix a flat just ruined your tire. FOr a few dollars more you could have just had it fixed the right way. ANyway, I got a pair of 84-87 tail lights. THey aren't the best but they are the newer ones. One bezel is black and has a very tiny chip in it that probably will go unnoticed and the other is a chrome bezel. SHoot me an offer.

I havent put it in yet... I was gonna so I could go get the tire fixed.

so ones black and the others chrome? what side is the black one for? I need the passenger Side.

so ones black and the others chrome? what side is the black one for? I need the passenger Side.

Driver's black, passenger chrome. I got the reverse lens for the other set if you change your mind. I was thinking about tinting the 83 set if they don't sell. I think it would give the rear a cleaner look.

Driver's black, passenger chrome. I got the reverse lens for the other set if you change your mind. I was thinking about tinting the 83 set if they don't sell. I think it would give the rear a cleaner look.

My lenses are cracked in half:eek: Can you tell tho?:biggrin:
1001264ip.jpg

Took quite a bit of work, but they look as good as new.

Back