You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Up and adam again this morning already managed to piss off one cop today and hurt one ricers feelings man its going to be a good day...

Pulling the tops off tonight after washing the old girl and going on a date!

Yep washed all the cars today and been playing with some turbo ideas and deicded to clone me a GNX....

blah blah blah I hate mondays.......... Me and Charlie come up with the idea of using a colorado to avoid my roll cage rule well make it hidden inside the truck lol I figured out 10 points of it!

i hope this winter storm pass over chicago.. all you guys down south are lucky. it has not hit yet, but from what i read its going to be bad.
Menacing winter storm gears up across the US - Yahoo! News

its a balmy 45 and overcast, dry though which is nice of course. Its supposed to be sunny for the next week or two. Time to do some more work on Mr Tee!!

Thats what i dont like about that area is the snow. 1 inch of snow here is enough to really mess up your life if you aernt careful. However it is fun in the buick to do some donuts on the ice:p

The hood is coming along swimmingly, but there are alot of wavy spots that need to be taken down with a slapping spoon and a hammer.

back to work for me...

its a balmy 45 and overcast, dry though which is nice of course. Its supposed to be sunny for the next week or two. Time to do some more work on Mr Tee!!

Thats what i dont like about that area is the snow. 1 inch of snow here is enough to really mess up your life if you aernt careful. However it is fun in the buick to do some donuts on the ice:p

The hood is coming along swimmingly, but there are alot of wavy spots that need to be taken down with a slapping spoon and a hammer.

back to work for me...

you think 1in is bad, we are going to be getting 2 feet of snow.:eek: one of these days when it gets warm, i will be making a fiberglass hood for my car and post how i did it in the how to do bodywork post. i just wish it was not cold, because then i could add a whole lot to that post. i hope it gets warm here soon.

amen brother!!!!

All this rain I might go play in the mud...

The joys of living down a dirt road is that its like a mud bog to get out and get back in...

Back