Before Black BS'ing thread.

Yea I'm not don't nothing since I had to bail out that thing and it sucked ass.

No storms here just cold. I delivered one of my two side job lastnight so I'm going to be back working on the Buick again real soon.

No storms here just cold. I delivered one of my two side job lastnight so I'm going to be back working on the Buick again real soon.

lucky lucky,

5 inches of snow an -10 weather here pelted the southwest for the last 2 days, a normally hot climate goes into sheer terrior when unusual winter weather strikes.

massive rolling black outs for hours kept me out of the garage, and huddling around the fire while we waited. frozen pipes made me a mint in the neighborhood with all of the soldering work needed.

it seems like nuthing to a real back -easter... but to the desert folk... **** the mexicans were thinking the world was ending. it flat out sucked.

thats what most of my week has been like... and I tell you what, my arms are freaking sore from splitting wood!

A.j.

Damn Aj sounds like you got it ruff. I'm fixing to to play in the snow with kiddo and take her 4wheeler in the snow.

Damn Aj sounds like you got it ruff. I'm fixing to to play in the snow with kiddo and take her 4wheeler in the snow.

yea we havent had a storm like that since 78' or so... was our 25er i reckon.

but today its over, melting and the temps are rising. I bet it will be 85* by the end of next week.

perfect for insuring the winter crud grows nice and healthy in your body. like a wonderful vacation for germs.

great.

lmao

A.j.

yea we havent had a storm like that since 78' or so... was our 25er i reckon.

but today its over, melting and the temps are rising. I bet it will be 85* by the end of next week.

perfect for insuring the winter crud grows nice and healthy in your body. like a wonderful vacation for germs.

great.

lmao

A.j.

you have a generator?? your one tough SOB. The last storm we had was a pineapple express that knocked out power for about 36 hours. I though I was gonna die of sheer boredom.

Its back to normal rain out here. Got rain for the next week or two... T

Thats washington for ya:eek:

you have a generator?? your one tough SOB. The last storm we had was a pineapple express that knocked out power for about 36 hours. I though I was gonna die of sheer boredom.

well i did... LMAO..

and I had a nice ol welding trailer that had a bitchen generator on it. I sold it 2 weeks ago.

boy was I kicking my own ass.

LMAO... so no I didnt have a gene, but it didnt matter. couple of candles - a lantern and a cord of oak and cedar made the house purdy warm for no power or water.

I myself wasnt too concerned, I got my inital snow training in the nothern most part of hakido island in japan. 12' of snow rocked my world the first time I set foot in (especially for a desert rat) the packed white frozen annoyance. So I was rather prepaired for cold weather comfort.

I think the worst part of it all, was the lack of driving skills by my fellow retarded city dwellers. I got smashed into by an F150 in my jeep, lucky for me there was enough snow that I slid and just suffered a trashed spare tire mount. so I did alright compare to most, suffering a jacked spare tire - I dont think thats too bad!

A.j.

i thought the power here, was going to go out, during that storm a few days back. but the light came back on ever time it went out.

Got some good friends over fireplace cranked up and pool table getting worn out.

well i did... LMAO..

and I had a nice ol welding trailer that had a bitchen generator on it. I sold it 2 weeks ago.

boy was I kicking my own ass.

LMAO... so no I didnt have a gene, but it didnt matter. couple of candles - a lantern and a cord of oak and cedar made the house purdy warm for no power or water.

I myself wasnt too concerned, I got my inital snow training in the nothern most part of hakido island in japan. 12' of snow rocked my world the first time I set foot in (especially for a desert rat) the packed white frozen annoyance. So I was rather prepaired for cold weather comfort.

I think the worst part of it all, was the lack of driving skills by my fellow retarded city dwellers. I got smashed into by an F150 in my jeep, lucky for me there was enough snow that I slid and just suffered a trashed spare tire mount. so I did alright compare to most, suffering a jacked spare tire - I dont think thats too bad!

A.j.

yeah, before I light any fires, i gotta unstick the fluke in the fireplace. Since weve lived here, weve never lit a fire in this fireplace. I Hate snow, I liked it as a kid, until I had to start driving in it. Have you ever driven a 3500lb mercury on an inch of pure ice with bald tires in washington, It was a nightmare, and a real test of my driving skills. It was soo bad, people just abandoned thier cars on the side of the streets and on I-5. People were stranded for hours. It took me 2 1/2 hours to drive 7 miles to my house from school. I saw a 50 grand mercedes slide into a guardrail which to me was kinda ironic (dont ask plz).

A city bus slid down on of the hills in downtown tacoma and flipped over on its side with about 15 passengers. and I kept hearing horror stories about people in thier Buicks in the snow.

One guy I know ran out of gas, got stranded, and had to take a crap in a McDonalds bag LMFAO

And for the women, lucky there were sprite bottles handy LOL.

Were you in the Navy by and chance or the Air Force? i got a friend Stationed in Japan that you might know.

lucky lucky,

5 inches of snow an -10 weather here pelted the southwest for the last 2 days, a normally hot climate goes into sheer terror when unusual winter weather strikes.

massive rolling black outs for hours kept me out of the garage, and huddling around the fire while we waited. frozen pipes made me a mint in the neighborhood with all of the soldering work needed.

it seems like nothing to a real back -Easter... but to the desert folk... **** the Mexicans were thinking the world was ending. it flat out sucked.

that's what most of my week has been like... and I tell you what, my arms are freaking sore from splitting wood!

A.j.

I can sympathize there bud. My hot water pipes froze to the shower and bath so I've been doing bird baths. I just fixed the hot line where it froze and will be taking a shower tonight.:biggrin: No comments from the peanut gallery please.

Here is pics of my drive to work today. The nice thing is the last pics are on the way home and most of the stuff is gone thank God.:biggrin: We did have some entertainment though. The corner in the pics was really slippery and we got to see a truck towing a back hoe almost turn it over when he tried to go around the corner to fast.:eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 103
Texas?:eek: People are ice skating in Atlanta, cars are completely berried on streets in Chicago... the next ice age is coming:biggrin: Global warming ah?:rolleyes:

LOL you call that snow? what did you get, an inch? I've driven my camaro in 6 inches of snow!

Wtf dude you going to turn this into a pissing contest? I've drove a 700 rwhp skyline in Japan sideways with snow on the ground and shot property a mile away... Anyways to us southern folks 3-4 inches is alot. So now that is settled lets get down to business ...