Before Black BS'ing thread.

LOL you call that snow? what did you get, an inch? I've driven my camaro in 6 inches of snow!

4 inches and most of the people have fits Jesse.:biggrin: You've got to remember we're the host of the stupid bowl this year.:eek: The catch here is that to get the snow we had to have ice first. About 1/4" of it coated the road before the snow did. I know you have driven on snow but try driving on snow covering ice there bud.:biggrin: KMA!

Texas?:eek: People are ice skating in Atlanta, cars are completely berried on streets in Chicago... the next ice age is coming:biggrin: Global warming ah?:rolleyes:

LOL I remember in the 80's we had a freeze that lasted a full week and had 3" of ice on the roads. I still make it to work and it was closed.

I almost took the front gates of the GMC/Chevy truck plan out with the Regal, last winter... slid right through the light:eek: It thunder stormed the night before, a winter thunderstorm:eek: and still had to drive 20 miles to class... just one of many close calls.

4 inches and most of the people have fits Jesse.:biggrin: You've got to remember we're the host of the stupid bowl this year.:eek: The catch here is that to get the snow we had to have ice first. About 1/4" of it coated the road before the snow did. I know you have driven on snow but try driving on snow covering ice there bud.:biggrin: KMA!

DOne it numerous times bro. I guess for us Iowegians it's like riding a bike. So out of curiousity, was the city prepared for this "natural disaster"?

I can sympathize there bud. My hot water pipes froze to the shower and bath so I've been doing bird baths. I just fixed the hot line where it froze and will be taking a shower tonight.:biggrin: No comments from the peanut gallery please.

Here is pics of my drive to work today. The nice thing is the last pics are on the way home and most of the stuff is gone thank God.:biggrin: We did have some entertainment though. The corner in the pics was really slippery and we got to see a truck towing a back hoe almost turn it over when he tried to go around the corner to fast.:eek:

thats like baby snow.

LOL you call that snow? what did you get, an inch? I've driven my camaro in 6 inches of snow!

x2

Attachments

• SDC10647.jpg
    SDC10647.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 110
  • SDC10667.jpg
    SDC10667.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 101
  • SDC10681.jpg
    SDC10681.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 108
The snow packed up against the garage door is the reason I don't park in the garage during the winter. THat's just askin for trouble.

i didnt know i had a tig welder all along; all i had to do is get some parts.
i think you guys might like this info, so, i will post it. if you have a arc welder and a argon bottle then you can make your own tig welder. yea i know you dont have the foot petal then. but for welding alum and other stuff a tig welder is great.
you can pick up a cheap tig torch on amazon and your ready to go.
Amazon.com: SEPTLS1009F - Air Cooled TIG Torches: Home Improvement

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVqBRPVw08Y[/YOUTUBE]
how to make one with out a arc welder.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lV4tzg4zn0[/YOUTUBE]
how to make a tig with a arc welder

Aquired both of these right here today.... Unfortunly the Grand National is a flood car that I will be rebuilding everything on....

Attachments

• 3k13me3oa5O45T35Z1b29d863ca1ea6031977.jpg
    3k13me3oa5O45T35Z1b29d863ca1ea6031977.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 3na3k73p25O65Q65T2b29bb0bfab7d808123a.jpg
    3na3k73p25O65Q65T2b29bb0bfab7d808123a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 3nb3kb3le5Q35W45R1b299aac77f5de661660.jpg
    3nb3kb3le5Q35W45R1b299aac77f5de661660.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
Yea,

im done here.

I will see you guys around sometime. call me if you need me.

Charlie, your the mod,

Delete this thread if you can.

:cool:A.j.

Yea,

im done here.

I will see you guys around sometime. call me if you need me.

Charlie, your the mod,

Delete this thread if you can.

:cool:A.j.

what happened aj?
why are you done?
why do you want this thread to be gone?
you really are a big help on this board.
:(:(:( we all need you to stay on this board with us

I'm just guessing but it could be too much BS'n in this forum and not enough tech talk and results...or someone just pissed him off???? RAMONE!;) j/k

I'm just guessing but it could be too much BS'n in this forum and not enough tech talk and results...or someone just pissed him off???? RAMONE!;) j/k

WTF did I do?? I havent been on here in awhile, been trying to finish my hood before the end of the quarter.

I know what happened and no, I'm not gonna say. It does have to do with the BS and with some of the othe members on other sections on the board. That's all I can say about it and honestly I don't blame him. I'm almost to the same point right now but I care to much about the way the board is run. It needs people that care about how it's run and try to keep it civil after all.

Oh f@ck!!.:eek:

Man this would suck MAJORLY for us!!
Man we already don't get much love on this part of the forum...we can't afford to have 2 of the major contributors leave here!

**** got that bad fellas???:confused:

I know what happened and no, I'm not gonna say. It does have to do with the BS and with some of the othe members on other sections on the board. That's all I can say about it and honestly I don't blame him. I'm almost to the same point right now but I care to much about the way the board is run. It needs people that care about how it's run and try to keep it civil after all.

we don't need another person to leave. how do you become a mod charlie? if we keep getting member to leave, because others, then i guess i have to say, we need more mod...
it really is sad to see anyone go.:(

we don't need another person to leave. how do you become a mod charlie? if we keep getting member to leave, because others, then i guess i have to say, we need more mod...
it really is sad to see anyone go.:(

I didn't say I was leaving yet guys, I said I've considered it. Shane just banned a member last night and he attacked me with BS as well as Shane. Some of the BS on here has gotten really bad lately and I'm getting tired of it. That's all. Just to give you guys an idea I get roughly 200 emails a night and most of them are from here with requests for help. It gets old some time.:redface:

Well I hate to see you go AJ, you provide a great insight to hardcore carb turbo stuff and are a great part supply. Glad you could help out last spring when I needed my turbo.

How do people end up getting banned on here? Ripping people off doesn't seem to get them banned, so what does?