You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Oh yea Im welding in the cage for the s10s tonight best 400 bucks I ever spent just going to try to stealth them a little bit...

yea I got a good deal on it going threw one of my dads old suppliers.

at a stand still on my old truck with the cage cause I dont wont to screw up its stealthness.

Some pics of the turbo hood im working on for my senior project, and a 67 mustang that was just painted and getting put back together.

Attachments

• 29752052884_ORIG.jpg
    29752052884_ORIG.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 29752052945_ORIG.jpg
    29752052945_ORIG.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 29752053003_ORIG.jpg
    29752053003_ORIG.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 29752053053_ORIG.jpg
    29752053053_ORIG.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 29752053085_ORIG.jpg
    29752053085_ORIG.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 90
okay so the hood im painting is going to replace the current hood that was dented because someone decided to bellyflop on it while i was driving.

Attachments

• pic6.zip
    pic6.zip
    568.9 KB · Views: 29
  • stp60925_15724.jpg
    stp60925_15724.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 94
Some pics of the turbo hood im working on for my senior project, and a 67 mustang that was just painted and getting put back together.

just a tip stay away from the edges (Body lines) when you are just doing a spot repair you dont want to be busting throught the body line, but looks good. why did you guys not remove the door handles, it only takes a little longer than taping?

I dunno about you...

but its raining B itches!

A.j.

It was beautiful today and in the 60's. Nice and sun shiny. I did get a little done today, the shop is a little cleaner and my car is now out side for a while.:frown:

I'll be putting an add in the paper advertising the shop now so I'll be making more at least. I can still take the front end off and get the frame out with it out of the shop so it's not that bad.

just a tip stay away from the edges (Body lines) when you are just doing a spot repair you dont want to be busting throught the body line, but looks good. why did you guys not remove the door handles, it only takes a little longer than taping?

actually they removed the handles later when the paint under the handles came out like chit:eek: now they have to seal and paint under the handles again. Ill tell you getting into a car with no door hanles is a pain in the arse.

actually they removed the handles later when the paint under the handles came out like chit:eek: now they have to seal and paint under the handles again. Ill tell you getting into a car with no door hanles is a pain in the arse.

usally you take the glass out, so, all you have to do is reach in.

usally you take the glass out, so, all you have to do is reach in.

no, we didnt take the glass out. The guy wanted a half ass cheap o paint job on the car. when we got the car it was really bad. there were rust holes in the quarters big enought to fit pencils in, the hood was denter really bad and the body line was ground off of it, so eventually after 2 weeks of trying to fix it, we ordered a new one, the fender on the driver side was rusted pretty bad, and tailight housings had rust pinholes in them. the bumpers were rusted bad.

The car runs and drives like a CHAMP!!! brand new 200ci I6 motor, and 3 on the floor tranny, new interior when the car came in, and some other goodies.

we gave him what we paid for basically..:rolleyes:

Wellll drinking a coke watching cartoons with the wifey!!! Welding up a stripper pole to go on my mud truck!!!!!

no, we didnt take the glass out. The guy wanted a half ass cheap o paint job on the car. when we got the car it was really bad. there were rust holes in the quarters big enought to fit pencils in, the hood was denter really bad and the body line was ground off of it, so eventually after 2 weeks of trying to fix it, we ordered a new one, the fender on the driver side was rusted pretty bad, and tailight housings had rust pinholes in them. the bumpers were rusted bad.

The car runs and drives like a CHAMP!!! brand new 200ci I6 motor, and 3 on the floor tranny, new interior when the car came in, and some other goodies.

we gave him what we paid for basically..:rolleyes:

its not the cost of the paint that makes a car, its the prep work.

its not the cost of the paint that makes a car, its the prep work.

very true X2... Were graded on our prep work and overall outcome of the car. The mustang was a project i started, but never finished, moved on to another project. the paint was a single stage paint and costed probably 150 bucks.

Im watching zombieland with my wife and enjoying a nice bowl of popcorn!

Back