You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reading used to be a big industrial base but has gone down quite a bit. Used to have a bunch of factory outlets there as well. Kinda rough these days. Good luck Stephen.:smile:

Get them heads ported Billy. Port the snot out of the intake as well bud.:biggrin:

Just got done messing with somethings responeding great

so...my bro's going to live in Reading, how far is that from say, SW PA? I'll likely visit first and then come back to the NW on the train or something like that, unless i get quick job offers over there....we'll see :)

so...my bro's going to live in Reading, how far is that from say, SW PA? I'll likely visit first and then come back to the NW on the train or something like that, unless i get quick job offers over there....we'll see :)

take the empire builder, lots of neat scenery. Man itll be cool to have more buick people in the PNW:(

Im finishing his car due to his 67th b-day being tomorrow. This is something I will be doing and passing it down.

Plans are:

These snowflakes!
YearOne Online Shopping

some suspension work for a lower ride and better handling

a few motor mods here and there nothing wild

I have decided to finish it and leave it alone. I will start gathering parts on monday for it.

its a blutiful day today:D the buick is getting a new turbo hood, and some extra neat body stuff ie air dams, spoiler, and some new trimmings.

Post pics:biggrin:

im workin on the hood, and Im waiting for some dams i ordered from G-body. The new trimmings are already on the car and looking good, some steel wool wouldnt hurt them. Ive got a grant steering wheel and I found a t-type steering wheel horn button that Im thinking of making a swap on, a t-type grand wheel.

Ill take some pics, but the weather is moving in again, and its back to rain. did you know about 250 days of the year it rains in washington...:(

on a bad note, I DROPPED A T-TOP!!!!!:mad::mad: It didnt break, but it bent and chipped the paint and chrome and looks terrible.:mad:

were expecting some flooding, but all in all today was blutiful, got some parts, some parts coming, got to clean out the RV some today (found a bunch of old playboys and hot wheels, and bibles), and couldnt ask for a better day to do absolutley nothing... hehehehehe.

Just seen the coolest thing today; I went wheeling with my buddy, and there was a guy who broke something on his car. (I couldn’t tell what it was) but he was using three car batteries and some battery cables to weld. Just thought it was cool. Sorry for getting off topic here, but I wish I knew how he exactly did it.

did a search and found out how he did it.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnpFrKlbauI[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• how to weld with batteries.jpg
    how to weld with batteries.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 81
It's an old trick Matt. They even make a special box you can take off road and it wll do reverse direction welding with 4 batteries. Good penatration if you know how to weld.

It's an old trick Matt. They even make a special box you can take off road and it wll do reverse direction welding with 4 batteries. Good penatration if you know how to weld.

first time i ever seen someone do that. i guess it great for off road guys.

We've broke a lot of stuff on the farm, from stuff falling off to hitches falling off plows, but we've never welded something up with batteries.

It deffinitly works either way though.

Back