You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cause in point here kiddo is that everytime someone post something going on you dont have to put in your own damn little saab story about some sh*t that happen to you. I been in hell and b*tch slapped the devil and took his beer.

if your life is so damn bad there sell off your pos cars and fix your buick and drive off in the sunset with the figure flying cause I promise you I dont have any bullsh*t like that here going on.

Seriously come on here bs with us and when you have a problem we will help you out some till then just do what your told to get your right and in a timely fashion.........cause some of us might have parts laying around to help you out.

easy billy....

just be mindful.... I think he understands what we mean. no need to push the envelope.

A.j.

So now that Im still half drunk and passed my welding test. I have nothing to do, but raise some h*ll. I told the boss man that if he wanted to run my "piece of sh*t buick" with his zr1 we could since he called and asked me again this morning I guess thinking I got to drunk to remember yesterday.

easy billy....

just be mindful.... I think he understands what we mean. no need to push the envelope.

A.j.

Sorry just fired up over some bullsh*t, but hey if he wants to move I got a place for him to stay and maybe be able to find him a job.

Sorry just fired up over some bullsh*t, but hey if he wants to move I got a place for him to stay and maybe be able to find him a job.

good good, now we know theres tons of opertunitys on the table.

easy on the bottle now Billy,

we need your liver too.

A.j.

I havent started drinking this is left over from last night.

Im thinking about building a mud pit in the field and then another spot for us to do some mud drags in!

This summer maybe throwing some sand out or turning up the ground for some sand drags on the 4 wheelers you know since I got to put this land to use somehow.

that sounds fun! the mud drags! :)

so. still waiting on ron's email....hopefully this would be a step towards actually having a nice project with 99% stuff done :D lol. in other news; the dealers with the beat up Buick regals refuse to budge on the prices, even though they know one needs new suspension all around and both need new paint, both need new interior (trashed) so theyre to be ignored from now on..one had a YUGO for $650....ha. ha. ha. ha. no thanks.

What it all boils down to is a gixxer 1000 motor sitting and hayabusa motor sitting also and Im looking for ways to use them so I do believe a mud buggy is in order...

a mud buggy'd be fun to drive or ride....I rode in a 6 seat Dune "limobuggy" in Palm Springs....surprised it was very smooth riding while going 60 on rocky terrain...whoo. always liked the weird stuff :D

a mud buggy'd be fun to drive or ride....I rode in a 6 seat Dune "limobuggy" in Palm Springs....surprised it was very smooth riding while going 60 on rocky terrain...whoo. always liked the weird stuff :D

Yea, I been playing with the idea for a while now. I got to source a reverse box for the motors and all then the build is on.

I got a feeling that I might start on the ground work tomorrow and I know I got a few buddys that might come out and help a little bit. I feel some bonfires going on and some cold beer being drinked.

I might need to get some signs saying ride at own risk and not responsible for stupidty on your part......

So now that Im still half drunk and passed my welding test. I have nothing to do, but raise some h*ll. I told the boss man that if he wanted to run my "piece of sh*t buick" with his zr1 we could since he called and asked me again this morning I guess thinking I got to drunk to remember yesterday.

are you ICAR certified??? that certification is gold these days

Cause in point here kiddo is that everytime someone post something going on you dont have to put in your own damn little saab story about some sh*t that happen to you. I been in hell and b*tch slapped the devil and took his beer.

if your life is so damn bad there sell off your pos cars and fix your buick and drive off in the sunset with the figure flying cause I promise you I dont have any bullsh*t like that here going on.

Seriously come on here bs with us and when you have a problem we will help you out some till then just do what your told to get your right and in a timely fashion.........cause some of us might have parts laying around to help you out.

I dont know what hell is like, but I for damn sure dont want to go there...:mad:

doing what and living where??

I got a spare room at the house or you can stay in the shotgun house and I can teach you to weld or work on a car, but if your really good I can teach you my trade of NDT or at least get you started in the right direction.

Getting sorta back on buicks......

Got my heads back from the machine shop. He cut the exhaust throghts out on it too so basically the heads will flow way more than the intake now.

Now Im having a feeling with the new cam and heads that the turbo will max out if I start pushing it. The difference between the old heads and the ported versions is stupid. If I wasnt cheap Id have them flowbenched to see how they compare to a set of CNC ported ones.

Getting sorta back on buicks......

Got my heads back from the machine shop. He cut the exhaust throghts out on it too so basically the heads will flow way more than the intake now.

Now Im having a feeling with the new cam and heads that the turbo will max out if I start pushing it. The difference between the old heads and the ported versions is stupid. If I wasnt cheap Id have them flowbenched to see how they compare to a set of CNC ported ones.

It cost to play brother!!!!!!!! However the heads does make a HUGE difference.

I hear youse on pay to play. am saving up for a good engine or project with which to build; and looking for jobs as a machinist. been wondering what happens if i swapped a L36 and turbo that and install one in a RWD car and see if it can hook...i mean, seeing the threads about the turbo L36 F bodies here....it makes me wonder just how much better the L36s may do in a Regal body? would also make it simpler...as L36s are pretty much flooding the yards.

I got a spare room at the house or you can stay in the shotgun house and I can teach you to weld or work on a car, but if your really good I can teach you my trade of NDT or at least get you started in the right direction.

shotgun house, haven seen one of those since SOCAL. I can do a bit of stick welding, brazing, oxyacetlyene welding, and MIG welding. Im NOT ICAR certified. I havent learned TIG Or Plasma, although plasma I believe is relitivley easy to do. and I do have family down there around those parts.

I think what it boils down too..........

is you talk too much.

about stuff that nobody cares about.

tone it down a bit. that's all.

some comments and questions are better left to personal friends. not 40 billion internet readers. and particularly not in our garage.

if you have ever wondered what the deep underground garage life is like? well your close to being in the thick of it.

and you know what I tell newbees in my garage?

"Shut Up, Sit Down, Dont touch Nuthing, and Listin to what we say"

"you may speak, when spoken too- and you may act, when told to"

and 3 of them, have gone off to build there own 9 and 10 second cars.

opening of the ears is a beautyful thing.

A.j.

Gotta agree he with Aj. STFU and do some reading instead of posting BS. It really does get old fast. Shane did say he liked the comedy you posted so I'd take that under advisement.

easy billy....

A.j.

You, Billy, and myself have our own demons to deal with Aj but the kid really doesn't have a clue yet. Billy knows what I did but one of these days I will tell you what I went through. It ain't pretty and it cost more than it ever should've.:frown:

I don't know what hell is like, but I for damn sure don't want to go there...:mad:

Been to hell and survived but I won't talk about it kid. You really don't want to know what some of us have been through. I still wake up in cold sweats sometimes and my last room mate found out how funny it was when you threw lit firecrackers in my room before I woke up.:mad:

Very generous Billy. If I were you I'd take him up on it Romone.:cool:

I agree with the guys here; and chances are, the bank may agree to do this loan thing for the 83 buick wagon! :D hopefully this goes through good......pray for fortune to be on all of us :D

Dont tell my wifey, but I picked up another car a min ago... Im going to be in the dog house for a bit when she finds out. I got to go get a couple transmission kits here in a min.

Back