You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well just got a call from a buddy with a junkyard that got a 73k supercharged 3800 in a gtp in and said I can come have first dibs on the parts before they go out and Im on my way cause I got a 04 impala with no motor or trans that needs a heartbeat hehehe wifeys new daily!!!

hey its a mommy car! dont mean it cant be fast...

It is going to be a fun swap, but got a few other things to do when I swap it.

Gotta agree he with Aj. STFU and do some reading instead of posting BS. It really does get old fast. Shane did say he liked the comedy you posted so I'd take that under advisement.

You, Billy, and myself have our own demons to deal with Aj but the kid really doesn't have a clue yet. Billy knows what I did but one of these days I will tell you what I went through. It ain't pretty and it cost more than it ever should've.:frown:

Been to hell and survived but I won't talk about it kid. You really don't want to know what some of us have been through. I still wake up in cold sweats sometimes and my last room mate found out how funny it was when you threw lit firecrackers in my room before I woke up.:mad:

Very generous Billy. If I were you I'd take him up on it Romone.:cool:

Ill talk it over with my family...

derp you said singular head...for the 4 cylinder SD engine? :)

anyone know anyone in Pennyslyvania? my bro is planning to move out there in May....I may go with him since apparently PA has a low unemployment rate, and cost of living is similar to here....but thats only if i can score a job over there?

anyone know anyone in Pennyslyvania? my bro is planning to move out there in May....I may go with him since apparently PA has a low unemployment rate, and cost of living is similar to here....but thats only if i can score a job over there?

yup for my 4 banger. I originally had a 433 SD head, but well.... I wanted MORE power.

I dont know toooo many people in the east... but it would be useful to have a connection in philly!

A.j.

yup for my 4 banger. I originally had a 433 SD head, but well.... I wanted MORE power.

I dont know toooo many people in the east... but it would be useful to have a connection in philly!

A.j.

more power eh. I wonder what a turbo SD would do in a FWD car with 2750 pounds.......yeah, I'm gonna fight the torque steering lol....

seems I'd be likely to find a TR or Regal out there for cheap, but isnt PA part of the "rust belt"?

shotgun house, haven seen one of those since SOCAL. I can do a bit of stick welding, brazing, oxyacetlyene welding, and MIG welding. Im NOT ICAR certified. I havent learned TIG Or Plasma, although plasma I believe is relitivley easy to do. and I do have family down there around those parts.

do you have any gold star points?

Well what location of PA are you considering? I'm super close to everything in South Western PA even though I live in WV, it's just a 20min jaunt up I-79. I live next to and work in a LARGE college city, Morgantown (WVU) and there is large amount of opportunities close by.

Pontiac Super Duty 801 Tunnel Port Head.

Mine.

750 hp here I come.

A.j.

You got luck finally Aj? Cool bud.:smile:

Im going to be playing with a 301 this weekend hehehehehehehe

Well if you need some help give me a call at work Billy. I work til 4 tomorrow and from 10 to 6 Sunday. Text me if you don't have the number bud.:smile:

up grading suspension and ordering wheels for it still going to be the spider web style just larger size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to take the t-tops off the car later on and go for a cruise with the misses, I will be however keeping the 301 simple, but building it up some as soon as I know I going to get this spare motor incase I blow it up.

Is there anyway to put the shine back into the black and gold since its had 2 inches of dust on it for awhile?

oh shoot I love the look on someones face when I drive by them and they think its a whippy 6 cyl in my car and when I blow he doors off their new vette they instantly want one lol

well the location is Reading, PA.....if thats any indication?

Reading used to be a big industrial base but has gone down quite a bit. Used to have a bunch of factory outlets there as well. Kinda rough these days. Good luck Stephen.:smile:

up grading suspension and ordering wheels for it still going to be the spider web style just larger size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to take the t-tops off the car later on and go for a cruise with the misses, I will be however keeping the 301 simple, but building it up some as soon as I know I going to get this spare motor incase I blow it up.

Is there anyway to put the shine back into the black and gold since its had 2 inches of dust on it for awhile?

oh shoot I love the look on someones face when I drive by them and they think its a whippy 6 cyl in my car and when I blow he doors off their new vette they instantly want one lol

Get them heads ported Billy. Port the snot out of the intake as well bud.:biggrin:

Reading used to be a big industrial base but has gone down quite a bit. Used to have a bunch of factory outlets there as well. Kinda rough these days. Good luck Stephen.:smile:

Get them heads ported Billy. Port the snot out of the intake as well bud.:biggrin:

does Billy have a CT motor or an SFI motor??

Back