You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ill post pics soon, let me let the weather get better. I also want to ask, how tall are you?? im bout 6 foot 4 or 5, I lost track. Ya my friend did that on a civic and blew up his battery in his face.:eek::eek:

Damn... Did he look like 2face from batman after that?:biggrin: I`m 6'2/6'3 somewhere in there.

missed your call last night man... was umm.......... bustin some tail.

A.j.

Aghh thats cool man lol The misses is kinda mad at me right now, but oh well what Im doing is for the better oh and btw I got fired for cussing the supervisor out that sit on my car, however the owner called and asked why i wasnt at work this morning and was pretty pissed off why I wasnt there.

So I told him I got fired and he wanted to know by who and when I told him he went nuts and hung up....I hope he got his ass chewed...

oh and I found 200 bucks in my car this morning that had forgot about....

Aghh thats cool man lol The misses is kinda mad at me right now, but oh well what Im doing is for the better oh and btw I got fired for cussing the supervisor out that sit on my car, however the owner called and asked why i wasnt at work this morning and was pretty pissed off why I wasnt there.

So I told him I got fired and he wanted to know by who and when I told him he went nuts and hung up....I hope he got his ass chewed...

Kool Kool man, hit me up later of you want!

A.j.

I would do the same thing...

T-type plans

Okay, THIS Is what im Aiming for with my car. I want it to look like this Turbo T, but with 83 Technology, just the exterior and some interior parts, no engine swap.

T-type plans

Okay, THIS Is what im Aiming for with my car. I want it to look like this Turbo T, but with 83 Technology, just the exterior and some interior parts, no engine swap.

977.jpg

977.jpg

Get an 86/87 header panel/grill, GTA wheels, GN seats(if that`s what you like) and there ya go... and paint if you want another color, I`d go two tone... but that`s just my idea.

I like 2 tones myself. :) its going to be a while to get the car that smooth though; but it should look good in the end!

977.jpg

its not that hard to make your car look like that. you know how to paint right? but, doing a color change, is a pain in the rear. ( i know, i did it on my car)

Alrighty, Im going to piss my boss off and work at oriellys for a little while and do some serious wrench turning!!!!

Im experimenting with some traction setups for the truck trying to squeeze down into the 9s constantly yea I know its hard, but worth trying...

Back